murder scheme

For the sake of being found out, we shall name the primary victim "Trash", and the secondary victim "Waste".
I will leave Miss Carle to figure out who is who.

During the ceremony, the question "Does anybody in this room have reason as to why Trash and Waste should not get married?"
As soon as this question is asked, one of my pets will stand, and state that he was witness to Trash cheating on Waste w (picture proof)ith no less than three prostitutes. There will be outrage and denial from the both the bride and groom, and they will both be lead out of the room, and taken to separate places by the photographers, who will be adamant that no one will disturb them.
This will be the moment leading up to blood.
The bride shall be comforted, but using reverse psychology, so that she believes Trash cheated more so than before. The groom shall have a knife to his neck, and shall be threatened with the death of his children, fiance, and himself.
He shall walk out the room, and admit to the fact that he cheated, and on more than one occasion.
The bride shall be in earshot, and will again be taken away, but this time into the kitchen area of the venue.
The photographers will lock the door, and Waste shall be stabbed in the throat with a kitchen knife. It will be at such an angle that it could only be herself, along with the fact that all participants of the murder will be wearing gloves, save for the initial disruptor, as he will not be handling any bodies, and must keep up the wedding guest appearance.
The groom shall be notified of the 'suicide', and will most likely run away, go to the body, or in some way be alone.
At this point, a hidden and silenced sniper shall make a clean shot, straight through the brain.
This plan serves to eliminate Trash and Waste, groom and bride respectively.
However, if any major part of this plan fails, there will be bombs planted in the building with a 17 second countdown. This should be enough time for my minions to leave the building, but if not, there's no true loss.
These bombs will kill all those inside, and should only be used as a last resort.

...

Like my plan?