Naulai

Wood elves: Very thin and sharp featured. Weighs the least out of all the races, and is the fastest too. Also known as an Arnix. Wood Elves make good scouts and archers, due to their natural stealth and camoflage ablilities. They focus on marksmanship, dagger-work and conjuring. Only 9%of the population are affected by madness.

Stone Elves: The most human of the three Elven races. The elves weigh the most(out of the elven races), and are born tough. They are very good with swords, large and normal. Also known as Trenix. Stone elves make good bandits and guardsmen, particularly for settlements, as they also have a good eye. A small 5% of the populatation suffer madness

Sun Elves: The least human elves, also the tallest and most magical. Sun elves seldom use psychical weapons. Also known as Luminix. These elves make good battlemages, healers and priests. As they use magic often, they can perform a range of spells from a range of disciplines, varying from healing to fire to ice to necromancy. A large 26% of the population suffer from severe madness.

Carba: The Carba are a human race that are extremely tough. They use large weapons such as warhammers and battle axes. They make brilliant soldiers, and are rarely afraid. Less than 0.3% of the population suffer insanity.

Noca: The Noca are human historians of the races of Naulai. They are born with perfect handwriting, and also have eidetic memories. This makes them extremely pedantic, alongside traits including sarcasm and stubborness. Insanity levels are roughly 1% of the population.

                        Madness/Insanity/Ynsania Levels of races

        -Luminix 26%

        -Arnix 9%

        -Trenix 5%

        -Carba 0.3%

        -Noca 2%