➵ day one thousand eight hundred twenty five

1 year later

'YOON JEONGHAN OF SEVENTEEN PROPOSED TO GIRLFRIEND JEON HANEUL!'

'JEON HANEUL, SISTER OF SEVENTEEN'S WONWOO AND GIRLFRIEND OF SEVENTEEN'S JEONGHAN IS PREGNANT?!'

'JEON HANEUL AND BOY GROUP SEVENTEEN CELEBRATE SEVENTEEN'S FIFTH BIRTHDAY WITH THE FANS.'

'IS JEON HANEUL REALLY DEAD?'

'SEVENTEEN'S COMPANY, PLEDIS, ANNOUNCES THE GROUP'S HIATUS FOLLOWING THE DEATH OF JEON HANEUL.'

------

10:04 pm

Jeonghan-oppa: you said that you had two more years left jagiya.

Jeonghan-oppa: you lied to me. You promised me that you'll get better.

Jeonghan-oppa: why is the world so unfair? Why Haneul?

Jeonghan-oppa: none of us can't even keep up with practice anymore. The manager and the company decided that we would go on a short hiatus.

Jeonghan-oppa: haneul please reply. Please tell me that you're still fighting. That you're just hiding.

Jeonghan-oppa: if i was given the chance to pick, i'd pick you far away but alive than you dead.

Jeonghan-oppa: please come back to me haneul. Say that you're not gone. Please. Plrqse.

Jeonghan-oppa: please* i kice u so mich.

Jeonghan-oppa: i love you so much*

Jeonghan-oppa: haneul....

i'm so sowwie angels! it had to be done. originally it was supposed to be jeonghan who will die but i don't really have a valid reason for his death. haneul on the other hand is different. though haneul is dead i will be revealing the hidden secrets behind everything. so stay tuned angels!