➵ day one thousand four hundred twenty four

10:00 am

Jeon Wonwoo: What time will you get here?

Jeon Haneul: maybe at night. We were informed that the flight might be delayed.

Jeon Wonwoo: i missed you brat.

Jeon Haneul: missed you too oppa. soooo, how's life?

Jeon Wonwoo: fine. We're kinda successful now.

Jeon Haneul: obviously. It's been like three years or something.

Jeon Wonwoo: four actually. You never even bothered with Jeonghan-hyung.

Jeon Haneul: oppa... Don't be like this. It was inevitable. And besides he was the one who didn't show up.

Jeon Wonwoo: it's stil you, ya know.

Jeon Haneul: what do you mean?

Jeon Wonwoo: he still loves you. But he's lying to himself by dating her.

Jeon Haneul: he's dating someone?

Jeon Haneul: I thought it was just rumors.

Jeon Wonwoo: it wasn't rumors haneul. He's really dating her. It's quite sickening actually. She's not really his type. And I know that because he fell for you.

Jeon Haneul: first of all rude. And who is he dating?

Jeon Wonwoo: Lee Hana

Jeon Haneul: ok wtf? Lee Hana?! You mean, Lee Hana? My arch nemesis?! How the f did they meet?

Seen 10:56 am

Jeon Haneul: OPPA! YOU DID NOT JUST SEENZONED ME!

Jeon Haneul: OPPA! YOU JERK! I am going crazy right now ㅠㅠ

Jeon Haneul: jeballllllll..

Jeon Haneul: just wait until i get there Jeon Wonwoo-ssi!!!

and i am officially back angels! i skipped four years so that means haneul is like 22 and jeonghan is 24? i'm not really sure. anyways i didn't wait for january 21 because i feel like it's been too long. anyways right now in the story it's 2019 i think, because haneul left 2016 and she was gone for four years. anyways i missed you guys! also p.s the events that i might put here and also the info is fake since i skipped four years.

a.n: it's been awhile! i'm almost done editing this then i'll write the revised book 2.