➵ day twenty four

10:04 pm

Jeon Haneul: OH. MY. GOSH! MAMA IS TOMORROW!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

Jeon Haneul: Show them the BEST PERFORMANCE EVER!

Jeon Haneul: I watched your Vlive! You look so pretty with blue hair!

Jeon Haneul: Sorry for babbling too much. I hope you guys are okay!

Jeon Haneul: I talked to my brother a while ago. He said Mingyu-oppa have been claiming that you guys have couple hair color.

Yoon Jeonghan: I'm sorry for not replying for so long. I'm very nervous about our performance at the MAMA 2015.

Jeon Haneul: Well, don't be! I'll be supporting you guys! 

Yoon Jeonghan: Thank you, Haneul.

Jeon Haneul: OOOOO! YOU CALLED ME HANEUL :>

Yoon Jeonghan: Yeah, is it bad? 

Jeon Haneul: It's not! Good luck!

Yoon Jeonghan: Thank you. And good night, Haneul.

Jeon Haneul: Good Night!

ok. i'm pretty sure kpop will one day kill me. bangtan just released their run mv like last sunday. and i just died, i freaking died. maygahd and reading theories about the whole plot of the album is killing me. if jin was the one who died and the actual first part of the story was the run mv then the onstage prologue then the i need u that means all of them lost it when jin died 😭 omg the fight between jungkook and suga was......

anyways, after the run mv i suddenly remembered that the mama is tomorrow 😭 i hope they stream it with eng subs online. i hope seventeen shows them the most amazing and unforgettable stage ever! i hope seventeen wins and i hope bts also win! fighting oppas!

january 28, 2021 - my 14 year old self can't chill tf down HHAHAH but anyways, i removed cringey scenes and rewrote some yikes worthy chats.