➵ day sixteen

9:35 pm

Jeon Haneul: I saw you today. 

Yoon Jeonghan: Saw me where?

Jeon Haneul: Han River.

Yoon Jeonghan: You were there? Why didn't you talk to me then?

Jeon Haneul: I can't, my little brother was with me and besides, didn't I say I won't tell you who I am?

Yoon Jeonghan: Won't you give me some clues? And I thought your brother was 19?

Jeon Haneul: I have another one. Actually, I have 4 brothers. My little brothers are triplets and I also have an older brother.

Jeon Haneul: I have a hint for you, though. We are connected by one person only. You and I know this person. This person is very important to me and very important to someone you know.

Yoon Jeonghan: Is that suppose to be a riddle? Because if it is, you suck.

Jeon Haneul: WHAT?

Jeon Haneul: FYI, I am awesome when it comes to literature. You probably just want me to give you more hints.

Yoon Jeonghan: I can find you by myself. Connected by one person? Then I'll just have to ask the members if they know any 'Jeon Haneul'.

Jeon Haneul: Haneul isn't the name I use publicly. You won't find me. You can never find me.

Jeon Haneul: NEVER!

Yoon Jeonghan: You sound like a lunatic. I will find you. I have my ways.

Jeon Haneul: If you think flirting with me will get me to tell you who I am, then you're dead wrong, angel.

Jeon Haneul: Lol, I make myself laugh.

Yoon Jeonghan: You're definitely crazy. I think I'll call you 'Looney Haneul'.

Jeon Haneul: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Yoon Jeonghan: I have to go.

Jeon Haneul: Fine. Leave me once again. That's what you always do anyways.

Seen 9:40 pm

10:00 pm

Jeon Haneul: You know you left your hairbrush back at Han River.

Jeon Haneul: I took it. ㅋㅋㅋ

Yoon Jeonghan: You're like a sasaeng fan.

Jeon Haneul: I am not a sasaeng!

Jeon Haneul: You always accuse me!

Yoon Jeonghan: Return my hairbrush then. I'll be waiting at the park tomorrow.

Yoon Jeonghan: You better come! Or else.

Jeon Haneul: Sir! Yes! Sir!

Seen 10:04 pm

january 28,2021 - yes, you are, hun. you are a crazy sasaeng and idk why i did not notice that when i was doing this but i guess i was a young, dumb girl.