➵ day twenty eight

10:04 pm

Yoon Jeonghan: Haneul, are you online?

Yoon Jeonghan: Looks like you really did hang out with your friend. Sometimes, you should hang out with us too.

Yoon Jeonghan: Well, I'll just go. Good bye.

12:00 pm

Jeon Haneul: Just good bye? Just like that? You didn't even explain why you ignored me last night!

Jeon Haneul: Yah! You can't be like this! 

Jeon Haneul: and YES! I did hang out with Jungkook-oppa! What's wrong with that? If that's the reason why you're mad then you're really stupid.

Jeon Haneul: Could it be that you're jealous?!

Jeon Haneul: WHAT. URGH. OKAY, I WILL STOP THINKING ABOUT IT.

Jeon Haneul: Don't worry! I'll be attending your concert! Oh! And before I forget, congratulation! You guys deserve all those awards that you just received! i love youuuu! Fighting!

Seen 8:30 am

annyeong mounteens or whatever our fanclub name is.. i am back with another chapter and it is absolutely boring. i tried to get them to interact romantically this chapter but it was too soon even if it was indirect. thank you for the 2k reads and keep it coming! i hope you guys liked today's chapter! please vote and don't forget to recommend my story to your friend who is a seventeen fan! (if you don't want to it's okay.)

a.n: annyeong my fellow carats! i just want you guys to know that i'm reading the comments and i really appreciate all of u guys hehe. you guys make me happy because when i read the comments i know what parts i need to improve and i get to see that people appreciate this book that was written by a clueless newbie carat who used to call herself a sm17e 😂 thank u for your support and love! loveyouguys ❤️

january 29, 2021 - hi, carats!!! still thankful for you guys who read this cringey book! it motivates me to rewrite it and REALLY change what needs to be changed. i appreciate you all!!