“Ahhhh” Andy realised the problem as well “Scarlett” Andy shouted; the red haired woman appearing at the doorway at the call of her name.

“What? Oh my god” she realised the problem straight away, looking at the bird “Your gonna have to cook it on the grill Ash”

“Right” Ashley sighed, lifting the Bird out the kitchen to the garden (good thing it was LA)

“One disaster adverted” Scarlett sighed as the doorbell rang "That will be Jess and Danny"

 "Hey guys!"

 "Hi!" Jess said walking in hand in hand with Danny

“Date went well then?” Jinxx asked politely but before either could answer Scarlett was soon giving orders

 " Jake, Cc, Jinxx and An- wait, where's Andy?? Oh well. You 3 kitchen now!"

 "aaaawwwwwwwww!" the guys moaned, walking to the kitchen

 "haha! You tell them Scarlett!" Jess laughed as Danny dragged her to the sofa.

 "Hey Jess, keep it PG please?" Scarlett stuck her head round the doorway

 "ok" Jess replied as Danny sat her down on his knee.

 “Seriously, that couch has seen enough R rated stuff” Scarlett smirked before disappearing inside the kitchen again "ANDY! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?!?" Scarlett yelled; he’d been there a second ago.

 "BATMAN!" was all she heard as reply and she groaned – looks like she had found her batman dvds .

She growled, finding him in the dining room with the Dark knight rises on the TV, so she grabbed him by the ear and dragged THE Andy Biersack into the kitchen. “Just wash and cut these vegetables, I’m sure you can do that” she said thrusting a handful of carrots in his hands.

To then find Jake and CC playing with the pie she had just completed.

“Guys!” She snapped making the two freeze

“Chill. We’re being careful” Jake shrugged

“Yeah man” CC grinned continuing to play with the pie in his hands.

The two laughing at how CC was purposely pretending to nearly drop it only for Jake to throw his arm out at CC making CC jump back and accidently pie Jinxx right in the face.

“opps” The two realised they were in deep shit now.

Scarlett gritted her teeth “You two are gonna make another pie or I’d like to see you play the next tour in body bags” handing them the recipe she had found online.