Contest #1

Welcome to the very first MythologicalReads writing contest hosted and judged by yours truly! If you haven't yet, please read the rules in the previous chapter because it's super important! If you were being a good mythologicer (Is that even a real word? No? Yay! I invented a new word!) today and you've already read it, continue on to the prompt!

Prompt-
This contest's prompt will be...Power Swap. You do NOT have to use this title if you don't want to. But please add the hashtag #MythologicalReads to your book so it would be easier for me to identify your entry if you have published it in a Contest Entries book. If the prompt title doesn't already suggest, it's when two or more gods somehow swap their powers, and they don't know what to do and how to fix it. For example, maybe Zeus and Apollo switch and Zeus has to raise the sun everyday while Apollo controls the sky. Whatever you guys want. I want to see a cool plot, like maybe Kronos somehow switched their powers, or something. Please stick to Greek or Roman mythology for this specific contest.

Word Limit-
The word limit for this one will be 100-5000 words. I deem that plenty enough of a limit to have an awesome plot and conclusion, don't you think?

Dates-
The contest ends March 7. Please submit your entries by then! The winner(s) will be announced on March 8.

Prizes-
The prizes were posted last chapter, so check it out there!

And remember, if you have any questions or concerns, you know the contacts you can PM to! Or, you can even leave us a quick comment! Good luck! Trip out! ;)