Chapter Five: What Were You Doing To Me

Start from the beginning

I trailed, “Need?” I became flushed and he had the biggest grin on his face.

“I can't decide between shirts...” he trailed, in my mind I was thinking, didn't he had a stylist for this. “So between the blue or the purple," he paused, “which should I pick?”

I knew he was talking but I was barely listening, I was too caught up on his abs that were on display for I wanted to rub my hands all over and that bulge, I internally groaned, if it was squeezed properly with a few strokes, it would stand at attention immediately. I could feel myself losing.

“Tori!”

“Huh?” I spoke oblivious, I saw him with the shirts in his hand and because I didn't want it to seem like I wasn't listening, I questionably said, “Purple?”

He smiled at me, I mean a heart melting smile that made my insides quiver. “I know you didn't hear anything I said Tori but I think the purple would work best too.”

I blushed crimson. “Of course, I was listening. My mind is just far...” I trailed thinking about his body again.

He chuckled, “I can bet it is.”

I stood there awkwardly, wondering what the hell was going on. Why was I so putty whenever I was around this man?

Immediately, I could feel the gaze of his eyes on me and I became fidgety. Come on Tori, don't melt. Be strong. You had seen it all. Just not for three years heck I didn't even know anymore.

He grabbed my shoulders and spun me around to look at him. “Tori,” he said softly. I was breathing hard.

“Car – Carlos?” I fumbled a little.

He stroked my cheeks, before moving a lock of hair that fell in my face. He slowly engulfed me in his arms, “Don't be afraid of me Tori, I beg of you.” With his head stuck between the crook of my neck and his breath fanning my skin, I was getting simulated.

Fúck!

I was starting to relax in his arms, no longer tense because I wanted him to have his way with me but I knew in my mind that he was only playing with me...

“Aw, there we go baby.” he spoke gently on my skin, “You're so beautiful Tori, so freaking beautiful.” he said before he left a small kiss on my neck.

“Thank you...” I barely whispered but he responded, “You're welcome babe.”

I got brave and placed my hands around him and he took my consolidating as he rested his chin on my head - that was how tall he was above me.

I sighed deeply, slowly but rather surely I could feel myself being trapped. If only I never met him at that club then maybe I'd be in the clear.

He let me go after about five minutes and told me to meet him down stairs in about 20 minutes because we going on the road but before I left he said something that I wasn't sure I was suppose to hear or not.

“I must have her as my own, one way or another.”

Yawning, I turned on my back looking up at the ceiling. I was worried, so very worried. I felt that I might break my promise to Joshua and he was very big on promises. I didn't want to lose him.

Well... So I thought, if anything happened I guess I'd have to live with it because I'd have to take partial of the blame...

Carlos always stirred my mind in a ponder...

~*~*~

     I didn't know when I fell asleep but all I knew now was that I still wanted to sleep but once my alarm rang, I was up. I rolled off my bed and fell onto the floor, not caring none at all.

     “I think I need a break...” I said but then I heard him.

“You need a break Tori?” he asked amused.

Immediately, I stood to my feet. “Carlos, how did you get in?” I asked stupidly, “Uh, don't answer that but to answer your question, yes.”

“Why do you think so?” he asked while starting to walk towards me as I stepped back. Remember Tor, don't be afraid.

Sighing, I stopped and spoke, “I am the only one who works every single day around the clock until 10 or 11 in the night because I'm at your beck and call.”

He smiled. Sometimes I wondered if he was evil or something because he was always smiling and looking suspicious. He looked between our spacing to see that we were barely apart and that I wasn't being stopped by a wall.

He pulled me to him, his eyes travelling excitedly over my body. “You look so sexy Tori, you wouldn't want to know what I'm imagining right now and how I want to be between your legs.”

I rolled my eyes, “Tell me something, I don't know...”

He smirked, “I'll fuck you soon babe, really soon.” he pecked my lips and I moaned slightly, I hope he didn't hear.

Do you see how he talks to me? Like I was his woman. He was such a flirt. Sometimes I wonder why was I even his maid because he shouldn't be affiliating himself with me like that.

“You can have the day off today.” he pulled from me like he always did and walked to the door, “I'm going out of town today going over to tomorrow. Have fun.”

I was inwardly smiling, I was going to get the day off. I could look for Nat and see Josh today. I hadn't seen Josh in so long, I was going to text him as soon as he leaves.

“I can bet Josh would be happy to see you. Look for him.” he said in finality and walked out of the room.

I ran over to the window, shifting the curtains, I saw him putting his stuff in the back of the Range Rover before he looked to where my room was situated. He smirked before he shook his head disappearing from my vision and the van drove off losing my sight when it went through the gate.

Carlos Larves, what were you doing to me?