Thorin - For Elizabeth (Requested)

Another request...people! If you want a request I have to know what you want the imagine to be! I can't create one just by you asking! How am I supposed to know what you want? Hmm? Authors note at the end please read it!

#YES #ThankYouDanielBryan (You'll know if you watch WWE)

---------------------------------------

"These flowers are absolutely gorgeous" You comment and smell the fragrance of the orchid "Don't you agree Thorin?" You ask him.

He stands behind you, his arms crossed over his chest. His eyes divert away from you to look somewhere else "Thorin relax would you. They saved our lives" You tell him standing up.

He scoffs "Hardly" You roll your eyes at his tone and behavior towards the elves. You and Thorin are taking a walk around the magnificent gardens in Rivendell. He seems nervous in a way, you think it's because of where he is and who the host/s are.

"Elizabeth, I need to speak to you about something" Thorin speaks up and you look at him "You know I never liked the idea of you joining this company"

"Oh, we remember the hissy fit you threw. Hilarious I may add. Anyways, continue" You gesture staring at the wall of vines and flowers.

"I have to give you my all honesty and I hope you do not, freak out" You're heart rate picks up and you try to avoid eye contact with him. You both walk down a flight of stone stairs "Elizabeth I-" All of a sudden an arrow hits the stone wall and falls onto the ground "Orcs" You gasp staring at the recognizable arrow covered in black poison. Thorin draws his sword, but you don't have yours with you.

"Go warn the others!" Thorin orders you but you remain glued to your spot "Elizabeth go!" He gives you a gentle push on the shoulder and you race up the stairs narrowly being misses by more arrows.

You run as fast as you can back to the company. Running past the elven army preparing for battle, then you see Dwalin "Dwalin!" You call out to him.

He spins around to see you racing towards him "Orcs have already entered Rivendell" He hands over to you, your sword.

"I know. Thanks Dwalin" You nod your head thanking him for your sword. He nods back before he takes off in the opposite direction back to the company. You take off, back to help Thorin.

When you get back he's taking in more than he can handle. So you intervene to help. You put your sword against one of the orcs necks and pull him back, as well as cutting into his flesh. Its head pops off from its shoulders and drops at your feet. You let the body go when an Orc attempts to attack from behind when an axe flies into the back of its head.

The Orc falls to the ground and behind it stands Bofur. You pull out the axe from the Orcs head and hand it to Bofur "Thanks" You say.

"Behind you!" He yells. You swing you arm around with your body, slicing your sword into an Orca body. Bofur helps by throwing his axe into its chest. He pulls his axe out then you pull your sword out, letting the Orc fall.

At the corner of your eye you see Thorin being over crowded. Bofur is already off to help out the others. You go off to help Thorin.

***

You breath heavily, hunched over resting your hands in your knees. You try wiping the Orc blood off of your cheek "Are they all dead? Or retreated?" Ori asks, in hope it's one or both.

"Don't worry Ori, they're all gone" Oin let's Ori relax "I'm gonna go find Thorin" You whisper out of breath. You walk a small area when you hear a twig snap then a thud behind you. You spin around when the Orcs axe swipes against your hip but you manage to kill the filth.

You look down at your fresh wound, to see blood quickly soaking tour clothing. You groan and squeeze your eyes shut when you move, causing an immense amount of pain to travel around the open wound.

But, you're a dwarf. So you're strong, and stubborn. A little cut won't hurt. You make your way back to the company, trying to stop some of the bleeding by pressing your palm against your hip. You hear the cheers of the company, then you step out from behind a wall "We found him" Dori laughs, pointing at Thorin.

Thorin furrows his eyebrows, noticing something us wrong with you "Yeah, that's great. And, we've got another problem" You breath out. You look down at your hip and move your hand away, as you feel yourself losing consciousness "Damn it hurts" You wince just before everything turns black.

***

The bright light from the sun shines into the  healing room, giving the room a natural light.

Thorin sits by your bed, anxiously waiting to see those dazzling hazel eyes again. You've been unconscious for two days now, thanks to the work of the elves you will live. Thorin has appreciated their work, but still stubbornly holds a grudge against them.

As the minutes go by, your eyes slowly open "Elizabeth" You hear Thorin's voice breath a sigh of relief. You turn your head to see him wiping away tears from underneath his eyes and from his cheek "Thorin, why are you crying?" You ask him in a whisper.

"You nearly died, all because I couldn't protect you" He cries "I should have been with you, and this could have been prevented from happening. I'm so sorry"

"Thorin, it isn't your fault. I came to find you so really in at fault here. And hey, I'm still breathing" You attempt to lighten the dull mood in the room. You hold out your hand and he takes it "Thorin, I love you and there is nothing you could have done to stop this from happening" You smile at him "There, I said it. I love you, Thorin Oakenshield" Thorin smiles, hearing those words come from your lips.

"I love you too Elizabeth. Forever and always" He leans over and presses his lips to yours.

The fireworks explode all over your body.

---------------------------------------

There you go! Aw, the ending was so cute!

Guys! If you like or live WWE or know a friend on Wattpad who does, then go check out my book of WWE Imagines! I've recently started but two will be up tomorrow!

Other news, I will be deleting my Fili story "Across The Battlefield" and I will use the name for my Kili story that I will he publishing soon...hopefully if I can get the first few chapter finished...hopefully. That's it from me!

Vote.Comment. Share!

- Shania xox