Dwalin - You Are Thorin's Sister and You've Fallen In Love With Dwalin

Dwalin - You're Thorin's Sister and You've Fallen In Love With Dwalin

Haven't had one for Dwalin...dunno if anyone will enjoy this one but I surely hope you do

And this is dedicated to FaithLinn for being an awesome person for voting and commenting a.lot! And she's been wanting a Dwalin imagine :)

--------------

You sit next to Dwalin, waiting for Gandalf and Radagast to finish up their conversation before the company moves on. You feel Dwalin nudge his elbow into your side but when you look at him he isn't looking back.

Two can play at that game

You hit Dwalin with your elbow a little harder and quickly turn away when he turns his head. He hits with his elbow but you put out your arm before he can touch you "I know what you playing Dwalin" You laugh "And-" You cut off by a howl or two in the distance.

Everyone ready's their weapons, as you jump off the rock with your sword in your hand "Was that a wolf?" Bilbo asks "Are there wolves out here?"

"Wolves? No those are not wolves" You say to Bilbo when the snapping sound of a twig echoes behind everyone. You spin around just as a Warg jumps down from the top of the hill and attacks Dori. Then another tries to attack Thorin, you quickly snatch an arrow from your quiver, aiming at the Warg before shooting it into its chest, falling to the ground letting Thorin take care of it "Warg scouts! Which means an Orc pack is not far behind"

"Orc Pack?" Bilbo questions. Then Gandalf begins going off at Thorin. "You both are being hunted" Your heart drops then you turn to Thorin who has the same worried look on his face.

**

"Ahh!" You scream, feeling pain throughout your body. Beads of sweat drip down from your forehead, and Thorin and Dwalin try to keep you still.

"Would you hurry up she's dying!" Dwalin angrily shouts at the healers.

Tears stream down the side of your face as the pain intensifies. It's practically unbearable. Suddenly you feel something being pressed against your side, causing you to scream at the top of your lungs.

All you can hear is mumbled words and feeling the pain reduce to the smallest feeling. Slowly Dwalin and Thorin release your limbs as you stop thrashing around like a wild banshee.

Your eyes flutter open, feeling the warm ray of sunshine cover your body. You go to move but wince when you feel a slight sting on your waist. Slowly and carefully, you roll onto your back and lift up the shirt, to see a bandage wrapped around the lower half of your torso "Damn that hurt" You whisper. You hear the door open and you look at the doorway to see Dwalin, with a small smirk on his face "You're awake" He says in a soft tone.

"Yeah" You go to sit up but Dwalin steps in to help "Thanks" You smile at him.

"You gave us all quite a scare, (Y/N)" He says taking a seat on the bed "You should have seen Thorin, he was threatening to kill someone if they wouldn't hurry it up" He chuckles softly

"Thank you for saving me Dwalin"

When the company was trying to escape the Orcs, they got to a cave sort if hole in the ground. You stood next to Fili, with your bow in one hand and the other hand releasing arrows. Being the stubborn one you are, you tried holding them off but that plan backfired when one of the Orcs arrows struck your waist.

Dwalin heard your scream and climbed out of the hole. He raced up to you, fallen on the ground. He picked you bridal style, raced back to the cave with Thorin covering his back and Dwalin had carried you all the way to Rivendell, where the poison started spreading into your veins.

"There's no need for that"

"Yes there is, if you didn't come back for me then I would have been a goner for sure" You move closer to him, taking his large hand in your two smaller ones. He raises his hand to caress your cheek and feeling his hand touch your cheeks gives you a warm feeling inside.

"Dwalin" Faster than lightning his hand is swept away as you both snap your heads towards the door, seeing Fili standing there.

"We're leaving now" Dwalin nods and looks at you once Fili has left. You give Dwalin a confused expression.

"Dwalin?" You question him

"We have to leave, because of your injury we had to be set back. It was an honor fighting beside a dwarf as great as yourself" He stands up from the bed, which makes you reach out your arm and snatch his hand "You have to stay here (Y/N), you need to heal fully"

"I am not letting you all leave, just give me a few minutes" He sighs "Now I made a promuse to my sister that I would try to keep Thorin and her sons out of harms way. You know me Dwalin, I keep my promises no matter what"

"I cannot risk you getting hurt" Quickly he clears his throat "We can't risk it"

"You won't, I will" You stand up from the bed, trying as hard as you can to ignore the pain. Getting your clothing from the previous day on.

"Thorin isn't going to be happy"

"I know but it's not, ugh!...his decision" You wince after accidentally sliding your hand across the injury. You step out and put your boots on, collect your weapons "(Y/N) wait" You spin around to look at Dwalin "What if you get hurt even more?"

"I go on" You say to him and head out of the infirmary.

Nothing now remain certain of this journey but you know one thing is for certain. You've fallen for Dwalin.

--------

I am so so so so sorry for taking so long! I couldn't think of how to write this one, I have school exams and assignments due and I have creative writing classes so hopefully that will help me write a whole lot better.

Hopefully you can tell by the ending that there WILL BE a Part 2!!!

I guess just to make up for lost time. Anyways that's it from me!

Vote.Comment.Share!

- Shania