Fili, Kili, Thorin and Bilbo - For Ashley

AshleySis108 I hope you love this imagine! My fault for it being late...I actually had no idea what to write....until now!

There's an authors note at the end, may you please it afterwards...tanks guys!

I thought I published this already tho?

---------

You watch your little sister play in the yard of your home. She runs around trying to catch butterflies but she's too short and can't reach them in the air "I give up!" She groans slouching her back "I can't get one!"

"Grow just a little taller and you might just-" Your cut off when a horn sounds. Everyone in the Blue Mountains hears the horn and suddenly dwarves come bursting out of their homes and run towards the entrance, then you see your best friend run by "(Y/B/F/N)!" You call "What's going on?!"

"The Company, their back!" She cheers. Your heart begins to race then your father comes running out of the house, he picks up your little sister and you all follow the crowd of dwarves gathering around the entrance.

Just you push through to the front, Thorin Oakenshield rides in on his pony, trailing behind him is Balin, Fili then Kili.

Once Kili's eyes land on you, he doesn't waste a second before jumping off his pony and taking you in his arms. Swinging you around as years brim in your eyes "God I missed you!" He squeezes you tightly before putting you back on the ground. Not a moment too soon he connects his lips to yours and you feel whole again.

You pull away and rest your forehead against his "I missed you too" You begin to cry and he wipes the tears away with his thumb.

"Ashley!" You hear Fili call. You part from Kili and run straight up to him. As Kili did, Fili swings you around holding you tight "I missed you so much!" He laughs and puts your feet to the ground.

"I missed you too Blondie" You pull his plait of his beard and laugh. He glares at you before Kili sneaks up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist picking you up and placing you in front of Thorin. "Thorin!" You squeal. You wrap your arms around the back of his neck as he hugs you gently. Thorin is like family to you, when you were a little las and your was father is on patrol Thorin took care of you.

"I am so happy your not dead!"

"What made you think that I was?" He chuckles

"Nothing, your just big headed and that could gotten you killed" You scratch the back of your neck.

****

It's been 10 years since the Company of Thorin Oakenshield returned to the Blue Mountains. You and Kili are going strong, Fili found someone who he could call âmrâlime.

(P.s. your pregnant with Kili's child :D)

Right now, you, Kili, Fili, Casey (Fili's wife), Thorin and Balin are travling to The Shire to see Bilbo. You learnt of whom Bilbo is when Thorin spoke about a hobbit joining their company, he seems nice.

You all get to the borders of The Shire and travel up to the hill. Hobbits in their homes come out to greet you all, halfling children walk beside or behind the ponies.

Thorin stops on a hill, in front of a beautiful home, a marking on the door catches your eye as everyone climbs off their ponies. Kili helps you off your pony, as you are the size of a watermelon.

The door suddenly opens and a hobbit walks onto the porch "Thorin!" He cheers and Thorin chuckles walking through his gate "Balin!"

"Hello Bilbo, it's great to see you again" Balin pats Bilbo's shoulder "What are you doing here?" The hobbit questions, looking at the rest of you "Who are you two?" He raises an eyebrow "Master Baggins" Thorin speaks "This is Casey, Fili's wife and Ashley, Kili's wife" He introduces the both of you.

"Wow!" He laughs "Well come in!" He waves his arms and you all head into his home.

"Take a sear anywhere you like" He leads you to the living room. Kili goes to help you sit down "Kili, I can do this on my own" You stop him as you sit down. You hear the other chuckles behind him "See"

"Sorry for worrying" You scoff and roll your eyes "No need to be rude" He takes a seat beside you and Bilbo walks in with a tray of drinks. He hands a cup to each of you then takes a seat beside Balin "So...Ashley, how long have you been-"

"Pregnant for?" You finish his question. It's a habit "6 months and 17 days" You answer "But it feels like a lifetime"

"I would assume so" He chuckles.

As the afternoon passes into night, Bilbo guides you to a room where you can sleep for the night. It turns out it's his bed so you refuse the offer but he doesn't allow your rejection so he leaves you alone. Never knew how stubborn hobbits could be  You think to yourself.

"You know he never used to be like this" You jump in the air and spin around seeing Kili "Sorry!"

"It's fine just don't do it again" You say sitting on the bed "What do you mean, he never used to be like this?" Kili takes a seat next to you on the bed.

"He used to be shy, confused and...odd but he changed"

"You changed too" You whisper to him "You used to be so reckless and since you've gotten back you have been careful and following orders. What happened?"

"The Battle of the Five Armies, happened. Get some sleep" He kisses your temple "You need it"

--------

It is...*checks watch even though I don't have one*...9:04p.m. and I tired from a long day of shopping. Above is what I bought, eep!

Thanks you all for the birthday wishes! Your all too sweet! Happy Birthday Ashley! Hope you had a good day and what piercing did ya get? I ain't allowed one until I'm 18 :(

Vote.Comment.Share!

- Shania