Legolas - Your a criminal

This is dedicated to @lokilas because I couldn't think of anything she let me use the idea of you (the reader) being a criminal. The setting will be different.

Go follow and read her imagines they are terrific! I love 'em! I'm on my phone and I am currently on school camp, so when I get a laptop I'll dedicate the chapter properly.

-----------

You sit in your elf dungeon cell just staring at the stone wall with nothing to do. You have been stuck in there for a few days, you assume since you lost track of time. Not knowing the information about the safety for your family.

King Thranduil has sent you to elvish prison for attempting to murder him. You didn't want to because he is like family to you, but you were forced to, by Orcs. They captured your family and were threatening to kill them unless you would do a dirty task for them.

Kill King Thranduil and his son.

You knew Legolas since you were kids. You couldn't do it. You had feelings for Legolas which stopped you for killing him. You couldn't let the Orcs kill your family, two of them were too young.

So you tried to kill Thranduil but you were caught by his son. He had this look on his face and in his eyes but you didn't have enough time to explain when he called out to the guards.

Now here you are, sitting in here for the next 200 years. Legolas has walked past a few times to check that you were still there. The elves have been more cautious after the escape of 13 dwarves with the help of a Hobbit.

"(Y/N)" You hear a voice call your name. You walk to the door to see, "Legolas?"

"No lies, tell me the truth" He says sternly not even glancing at you. For that you feel hurt. You sit down on the bench near the door "Do not leave anything out"

"I didn't want to kill him, I had no intension to" You tell Legolas the full story, the full truth leaving nothing out "Legolas you have to believe me I would never go against my own king. I would never ever do anything to you" He sighs heavily then takes one look at you before walking off. You knew you lost his friendship, you lost everything.

Later that evening you see a shadow walking towards the cell. Once the owner of the shadow emerges your shocked. He holds the keys in his hand "What are you doing?" He unlocks the door and opens it.

"Getting you out of here" He whispers "I believe you (Y/N) I always have but my father was always close by, he is sleeping right now"

"But he'll punish you" He chuckles

"Come, I'm helping you escape" He takes your hand leading you to the front doors "I knocked out the guards so you'd have a better chance of escaping"

"What happens when your father-" Your cut off when Legolas quickly connects his lips with yours. All your nerves are calm but the tingling feeling rises. He pulls away smiling "I needed to do that"

"I can see"

"Go and make sure you don't come back" He walks out out "I'll meet you by the river tomorrow night" He smiles and kisses the top if your head "Go" You run across the bridge. You look back at Legolas and smile, he smiles back.

Thank you to @lokilas again for letting me use this idea. I don't know if you enjoyed this one but I'm only a beginner. Her imagines are way better so you have to read them. To the side is the imagines cover which she also does Thranduil imagines.

Vote.Comment.Share!

- Shania