Nerves

This Chapter is dedicated to my, 2 best friend ever. Paige and Holly, I love you guys<3 Enjoy.

- Dani's P.O.V -

In science, we had to get a partner. We were doing some chemistry thing, the teacher picked out partners. Luckily for me she picked me and Gerard, since I'm really smart at science and he was new. I couldnt help but smile constantly. I saw him smiling too. It made me blush, we did pretty well, and we talked to eachother aswell, got to know eachother. He told me about his mum and dad, I was sort of in the same situation. He was not alone. It's good to know someone is just like you in so many ways. Once we had done the work, the teacher explained a few things to us, and let us get out early. Me and Gerard walked to Holly and Paige's classes and waiting on them, then we went to find Frank, he was in Mikey's class. For break, we all went to our rooms and realised Gerard and Frank were room mates and Mikey and Ray were room mates. Gerard and Mikey looked a lot like eachother, but Gerard was still cuter.

- Paige's P.O.V -

Here I am again, starting with the liking boy's thing, I know I've been hurt with a boy before, but I can't help but love Mikey. I really don't think he's like Jake, he's much more sweet looking, sort of soft. I heard that theres going to be a little dance sort of thing, down in the Gym Hall, hopefully. I'd love to ask Mikey to go with me. Then the bell rang. Great, Maths.

Me, Mikey, Dani and Gerard are all in the same class though, this is going to be fun.

- Mikey's P.O.V -

I think I'm falling for Paige. How stupid, someone as pretty and kind as her would never like me, but she needs to know, should I tell her not? what if she already has a boyfriend. After Maths I had History, and Gerard was in my class, while the teacher was explaining stuff, a bit of paper got through at me, it read "Do you love Paige? like in that way. I can see you do, don't deny it." with a little wink face. I looked at Gerard and saw him giggling from the other side of the class. I wrote on the back of the piece of paper, "Maybe I do, maybe I don't" with a wink face, and through it back at him. He opened it, laughed, looked at me and nodded his head in suspicion. After class, he started teasing me, "Shut up Gerard." I said, while giggling at him. Holly walked passed, "Hey Holly, have you seen frank?" I asked. "No, but I'm away to get Dani and Paige then look for him, if you want to go with me?", she replied. Me and Gerard walked along with Holly to get Dani, Paige and Frank, when I seen Paige my heart sank. I saw Gerard linking arms with Dani for fun, then Holly and Frank did it. I reached my arm out for Paige, then we linked arms like little school kids. We walked down to lunch like that, and then Paige pulled me aside. "Mikey...well..uhm. Did you hear about the little dance tonight in the Gym Hall?", "Nope, why?". "Well, I was..uhm...wondering if you would like to go with me..maybe?", she said with that cute voice of hers. "I'd love to!", we hugged eachother and went back to the lunch table with the others.

- Frank's P.O.V -

Oh the joy of making new friends, I'm really glad Paige is starting to like Mikey, she really needs a guy like him. I don't know what she was thinking when she went with Jake. Everything about him is evil. Just everything. The dance will be fun though, good thing he isnt going. He would ruin everything for all of us, I'm asking Holly out tonight and I want it to be special, not rowdy and nasty. Just a nice little dance with the one I love. That's all.

- Gerard's P.O.V -

I looked at Dani, and then she looked at me, I pulled her aside, and came out with it, "Would you like to go to the dance with me tonight..?", "I would be honoured to." she said with a smile. I took her hand and sat down at the table again. Mikey winked at me, and turned to Paige. I really like Dani. I've never ever liked someone like this before. I'm so glad I got away from home, I'm really enjoying all of this. I never thought things would get better, but they did. I believe in hope now, and I never used to.