A new life

My first chapter of my fanfic about, My Chemical Romance, I got half of the idea from my friend, Holly Kelly :3

It's basically about a 18 year old Gerard and a 16 year old Mikey, their parents don't want them so they move to like a special school half the world away and they meet people that become a huge part of their life. Enjoy!

Chapter 1: Moving.

- Gerard's P.O.V -

Today was the beginning of a new life for me and my younger brother Mikey, we're moving away to a special school, half of the world away. All because our parents don't want us, it could of been worse though, I thought me and Mikey would have seperated but luckily we arn't going to be, Mikey is everything to me. I couldn't let anything happen to him, ever. He's all I have and I couldn't ever lose him. My life is pretty fucked up, I'm suicidal and have been since I was 10 I'm 18 now, but I had to look out for Mikey, what would he do without me. We were both abused by our parents and Mikey needs me, more than ever. I guess going to a special school isnt all that bad, but it's still a big turn in life I havn't lived a proper life yet and I'm hoping to make something of it, something big, something wild, something amazing.

- Mikey's P.O.V -

I packed the last of my suitcase with old pictures of me, Gerard and my older cousins.

Going away to a special school is making me nervous, and I don't want to go, but mum and dad is making us. "Mikey come on the taxi's here!", my mum shouted. I quickly grabbed my suitcase and ran downstair, I saw Gerard standing at the door to go outside, and my mum and dad standing beside the couch. I put my head down and walked to the taxi, I gave mum a hug, looked at dad and smiled. Gerard just got in the taxi with no emotion, I felt sick to my stomach, what if the kids at the school don't like me, I'm weird, so different, but I know Gerard will help me, and stick by me. He always has, he ALWAYS will.

- Gerard's P.O.V -

It was awkward all the way to the airport, I guess we both didn't want to talk because we were thinking about the school. What it would be like, who we would meet. I tried to start a conversation with Mikey, but it didn't work, he just looked blankly out the taxi window. I knew something was on his mind, something was upsetting him, and I needed to know. Once we were at the airport, I sat Mikey down and talked to him, "What's wrong?, I know theres something up..", I said. Mikey looked at me and put his head down, "I can't tell you..". I stared at him. Why couldn't he tell me? He's always told me everything, no matter what it was. I was so confused. I didn't want to make him tell me though, but I was really worried about why he wouldn't tell me.

- Mikey's P.O.V -

I couldn't tell Gerard, he wouldn't be happy at me. My head was full of things, I just wanted to pass out and not wake up. Everything was going to fast, I try my best for everything, I try my best for people to notice and like me, but it's just not good enough! I'm worthless, no one will ever like me. I'm an ugly-wreck.

Our plane is ready, I don't want to get on, but I have to. I hold onto Gerard's jacket but just softly so he doesn't notice. As I board the plane, I get head rush. I sit beside Gerard near the back and put my head back. Gerard knows something is wrong, he keeps looking at me, I need to tell him.

- Gerard's P.O.V -

"Mikey, please tell me what's wrong." I said in a gentle voice. "Please don't be angry with me when I tell you", he say's softly. "What can possibly make me angry?". "Okay, when we get to this "special" school, I feel as if you will leave me and hang about with the kids that are cool and popular, because I know they will hurt me, I'm different, I'm to soft. I can't say no to anyone, I will just let them beat me up and call me names, please Gerard. Don't ever leave me.". Mikey's word stunned me. Why would he think I would leave him, he knows I love him to much and that if anyone laid a finger on him, they would be dead before they know it. "Mikey. How can you think I would ever leave you! Your my little brother, my whole life. If anyone ever touched you, they wouldn't see daylight again. I am not going to leave you or hang about with the cool people, they are idiots who want attention and think they can rule everyone. Don't ever say that. I love you to much. Please Mikey, everything will be okay. I promise!"

- Mikey's P.O.V -

I believed Gerard and I know that he loves me but sometimes I feel like nobody wants me, even Gerard. I will never be cool or anything like that, never, but for now I need some sleep. Take my mind off things, hopefully my dreams are better than real life...

A new lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें