Just Friends

Okay, so in this chapter. Gerard and Mikey go to the school and get sorted into their rooms, they meet their room mates and they go down to the hall to be welcomed by everyone, and then they meet some people;)

- Mikey's P.O.V -

We got off the plane and into another taxi to get to the school, me and Gerard talked about times in the past that made me laugh. That cheered me up a bit. When we got to the school we were leaded by the headmaster to our rooms, me and Gerard were not in the same room, but in the same corridor, so it wasn't so bad. I hope my room mate is kind. I wouldn't be able to handle sharing a room with a bully. I already got bullied in my other school because the type of music I listened too. I guess nowadays you get judged for everything! Once I had unpacked we had to go down to the hall to be introduced to the rest of the school, this made me nervous because I don't like being infront of a bunch of people I don't know, I get nervous. I met Gerard in the corridor and we walked down to the hall together, once the headmaster introduced us, we got laughed at. Wich isn't anything new as we went through it all in highschool.

- Gerard's P.O.V -

I made some friends, they were like me. They wore eyeliner, and dressed the same. It was nice to know your not alone. Their names are Frank and Ray, both 18. A girl came over, she was talking to Frank, and linking arms with him, I think they go out? or just really good friends.  she said, "I'm holly, Frank's friend, may I introduce you to my 2 best friends, Dani and Paige?",  I looked at Dani, she was so pretty, her long blonde hair was amazing. "Hi!", I said with a loud sweet voice. "Uhm.. Hi.", she sounded nervous, but why? maybe she was just shy. I invited Mikey over, and he stared at Paige. I waved my hand in front of him and said his name. "Sorry.. got distracted", he said. "Yeah at Paige," Frank said in a playful voice, Paige smiled at Mikey. "I'm Mikey.", "I'm Paige" they both smiled at eachother and then the bell rang, it was time for 1st class. Which was English.  I looked at my time table and asked where the class was, "Oh.. your in the same English as me, I'll take you." Dani said with her kind voice. She took my hand and led me off to the classroom. The class was pretty rowdy and was full of jocks and preppy people. I didn't fit in at all. "Oh look, it's the new emo guy.", one of the jocks said and everyone laughed. "Shut the fuck up, Jake", "Ooooh, looks like Dani likes someone", I smiled at Dani and she smiled back. Her smile was beautiful. She was beautiful.

- Dani's P.O.V -

I kept looking at Gerard all the way through English, I couldn't pay attention to my work, he was so cute! his jet black hair and the eyeliner, he was definetly my type of guy, but he probably doesn't like me like that, so I can just shut up and stop dreaming. Next was Science, I wonder if Gerard has that next, I hope so! I can't wait to tell all my friends about him. Once the bell had rang, I walked over to Gerard and asked what he had, "Science, you?" I screamed, jumped for joy and hugged him. "Wow, guessing you have that too then?", he said while giggling. "Yeah, sorry...hehe", "It's okay. Come on before we're late."