Chapter 16

When I woke up I was in a field filled with flowers. In a distance I saw Sirius standing there with my mom.

"Mom! Sirius!" I exclaimed running into my parents arms. This is what I have wanted since the day I found out Sirius was my dad, to be a family.

"Paige!" My mom grabbed me pulling me close while Sirius cradled my head as if I was an infant struggling to keep my head on my shoulders. This was heaven, my heaven. I was gone I didn't know how I felt. I love my parents and the idea of spending forever with them made me feel amazing but I want my forever with Fred and Lilia. 

"Am I dead?" I asked as we released. Maybe this was a dream. 

"Well that's up to you. You could wake up and live your life or you could stay here." Sirius said. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Fred's POV

We all gathered as Voldemort and his army marched on towards us. Hagrid tied up in the front carrying something. 

"What is Hagrid holding?" George leaned over whispering in my ear, I shrugged not knowing the answer. 

"The Chosen Twins are dead." Voldemort exclaimed with a sick laugh spinning around smiling to his death eaters and himself. These were the words I didn't want to hear. I fell crashing onto my knees and pulling out the ring I was going to propose to Paige with. My sister Ginny who had just lost her boyfriend and her best friend crashed down next to me tears streaking her face. "Your fight it over! Join us or die!" Voldemort screeched. I watched as Neville slowly walked forward a laugh arose from the death eaters with the idea of Neville Longbottom joining him. 

"What is he doing?" I heard many mumble as they watched Neville march on. He came to a stop halfway. 

"You're wrong. Our battle isn't over" Neville began looking at Voldemort. "It doesn't matter that Harry and Paige are gone. People die everyday! Friends, family. Yeah, we lost them tonight. He's still with us, in here." Neville continued pointing to his heart. "So's Reilly... Remus, Tonks, all of them." I looked over at Draco as he heard the words of Reilly's name. I watched as he followed in my motion collapsing to the ground. "They didn't die in vain. But you will! Because you're wrong! Paige and Harry's heart did beat for us, for all of us. It's not over!" Neville yelled. Causing a cheer amongst us. I watched as Harry jumped from Hagrid's arms attacking Voldemort. I watched waiting for Paige to jump up but it never came, she did it. Since the day I met her all she wanted was her parents, that must have been what she had in heaven. I couldn't hate her for choosing them I just wish she said goodbye. The final battle began but I did nothing I stood watching the girl I love's lifeless body. My daughter's mother was gone, Harry's sister was gone, Ginny's best friend was gone but most of all my soulmate was gone. No one touched me, no one cared. I just walked over cradling her in my arms. Her usual auburn hair was dull and full of dirt, her gorgeous eyes closed. I touched her hand, she was holding something. I pulled out a picture of me her and Lilia from her hand. She left us thinking of us. It didn't help though. She was gone.