Chapter 2

*Paige's POV the next morning*

I sat in the kitching with a cup of tea not a care in the world. Today is Fleur and Bill's wedding I like that they are doing it now because it lightens the mood with the war and all.

"Hello Beautiful." Fred said smiling as he walked into the kitchen. I smiled and stood up so I could kiss him which isn't easy because I am 5'0 and he is 6'3 and also I am 4 months pregnant so having a belly isn't helping me. Our kiss soon turned into a full snog we were to distracted we didn't see George creep in.

"Mooooorning." George said with a smirk. Fred and I awkwardly pulled away causing George to wink at us. I was blushing so much my hair turned bright pink. Fred took one look at my hair laughed and kissed my cheek.

"Happy Birthday love!" Fred beamed at me.

"How old are you know? 85?" George joked I shot him a glare do I look like an 85 year old!

"No! 17 well 18 kinda..." I replied he nodded the whole process is confusing with the frozen in time and stuff.

"AMARYLLIS PAIGE LILLIAN POTTER BLACK!" I heard Jane yell from upstairs. I rolled my eyes!

"WHAT?!" I yelled in an annoyed tone causing Fred and George to snicker.

"WHERE ARE YOU!?" Jane yelled again

"THE KITCHEN!" I yelled

"CAN YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" Reilly screamed. Jane laughed as she walked into the kitchen.

"Jane what did you want?" I asked Jane as I sat on the counter. Fred stood next to me and had an arm securely wrapped around my waist while I had my hand resting on my round stomach.

"I wanted to give you this." Jane handed me a white box with a small pink ribbon before walking over a standing with George. He stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. I smiled and unwrapped the gift. My eyes lit up as I looked down at the most beautiful bracelet. There were charms on it there was a P, a F, an Ice Skate, a Pom pom and others.

"Thank you Jane!" I beamed at her she sent me a smile.

"You're welcome" she replied. I latched the bracelet on to my wrist and hopped of the counter. 

"I should go get ready for the wedding." I looked down at my outfit I was wearing yoga pants and a tank-top and I had my hair tied up in a ponytail. I walked up stairs and pulled the dress I was going to wear off it's hanger. It was a light pink maternity dress, Molly took me shopping for some clothes and told me to call her Molly. I put on the dress that sat down at the vanity brushing out my long auburn hair and doing a fancy up do. Then I applied my make-up and jewerley. I threw on some heels and walked back downstairs where Jane, Reilly and Ginny were waiting. Jane was wearing a beautiful blue dress Ginny was wearing a black and tan dress(the one in the movie) whil Reilly was wearing an elegant red dress. 

"Where's Fred?" I asked them

"He's outside putting up the tent." Reilly replied. I nodded and walked out the front door. I saw the men using magic to put up the tent. I heard a pop and looked over to see Charlie and Kassandra arrive.

"Chick!"

"Paigey!" She ran over and hugged me. She looked me up and down after pulling away.

"Wow you are getting big." She said. 

"Yeah I know I look like a whale!" I groaned. Fred came behind me wrapping his arms around me and resting his hands on my stomach. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"You do not look like a whale, you look beautiful." He said. I blushed and thanked him. Kassandra and Charlie went inside to greet everyone. Fred took my hand and we walked inside and sat on the couch. I took of my heels and laid my swolen feet on Fred's lap. He rubbed my feet.

"Thank you." I said with a smile.

"Anything for you." He said back I closed my eyes and laid my head on a pillow.

"Paige when do we find out the sex of the baby?" Fred asked me. I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"Um... I think when Molly gives me the next appointment." I replied. Molly has been doing all my pregnancy stuff since she was the expert. Fred nodded and smiled.

"What do you want the baby to be?" Fred asked me

"Uh... I don't really mind but I have a feeling it's a boy." I said smiling. 

"I think it's a girl and I think she will look just like you." He replied he leaned over and kissed my nose. I smiled.

"We haven't thought any names?" I said. Fred looked like he was in deep thought for a moment.

"If it's a boy... Nathan, I always liked that name." Fred beamed

"Nathan Sirius. I like that as a middle name." I said smiling

"Okay and if it's a girl... How about Lilia?" He asked

"Lilia?"

"Well since Harry said if he wanted a daughter he would name her Lily we can name also name the baby after your mum but with a twist." He explained. I smile spread on my face.

"Lilia James... I think James works there." I said.

"Nathan Sirius and Lilia James... I like it" Fred said with a huge smile. I leaned over and kissed him. Just me, him and the baby nothing could ruin this but then I remembered the war.

_________________________________________________

Dress on the side is Paige's dress! Okay yay! bye bye!

Xx

Emma