Chapter 12

Georgie's Pov 24 years in the future

"Amelia Weasley you give that back right now!" I exclaimed screaming at my twin sister whom was holding my diary hostage.

"Never call me Amelia, George!" She yelled.

"Never call me George!" I yelled back trying to grab my diary.

"This is mine now." Emma smiled evily opening my diary and beginning to read.

"Emma! Please give it back that is personal!" I cried trying to grab the diary again.

"nope. Finders keepers."

Paige's POV Present day

"So how was your day?" I asked Reilly. She rolled her eyes and sat next to me.

"Horrible! Crystal dumped food all over me and ruined my outfit!" Reilly complained.

"Thats it? Do you see this bruise on my cheek?" I asked. Reilly gave me a nod. "Lilia threw a juice cup at me." 

"We have devil children." Reilly laughed.

"They get it from their dads." We said at the same time. Earning another laugh.

"Speaking of dads where's Fred?" Reilly asked. 

"Huh. I actually haven't seen him all day." I replied

"Neither have I." George said from behind us. Since I get scared easily I jumped a foot of the couch and straight on to the ground. George and Reilly laughed. I glared at them I took my seat on the couch.

"So none of us have seen him." Reilly finally said after catching her breath. George and I nodded.

"I wonder where that ugly toad went." George questioned. Reilly turned and rose an eyebrow at George.

"You and Fred look exactly the same. If didn't know you two I wouldn't be able to tell who is who." Reilly explained and I nodded in agreement. 

"Your life would be a sad cold place if you didn't know us." George said changing the course of the discussion.

"Would it though?" Reilly questioned with her signature snarky tone.

"Yes, yes it would Paige will back me up. Go on Paige." George exclaimed smiling at me.

"Well as much as I love you and Fred I still think I would have a happy life with out you." I responded. George let out a fake cry and placed a hand over his heart.

"Wow Paige you really hurt me." George exclaimed wiping away a fake tear. Reilly smiled and started clapping.

"Beautiful performance George." Reilly cheered. George smiled and did a short bow.

"Thank you! Thank you!" George exclaimed cheering around the living room.

"Should we look for Fred?" I asked changing the subject.

"Nah I know him if he wanted to hang he would be around." I nodded and sunk back into my seat.

Fred's POV 

I sat cooped up in one of the many rooms admiring the simple diamond ring. Tonight was the night I propose to Paige.