Chapter 19

"We are officially sisters!" Ginny cheered grabbing me into a hug. I smiled and squeezed her close. 

"Finally!" I exclaimed releasing her from my grip. Ginny smiled as someone tapped my shoulder. 

"Kassandra?! I thought you couldn't make it!" I exclaimed hugging her.

"I wanted to surprise you." She replied hugging me back. After the war Kassandra and Charlie got married and began traveling the world. 

"Where's Charlie?" I exclaimed looking around. 

"Oh he and Charlotte are talking to Fred." Charlotte was their daughter she is only about a year younger than Lilia. "Speak of the devil." Kassandra smiled as Fred approached us a tired Lilia in his arms. 

"Hey!" He smiled leaning down and kissing her cheek. "How are you?" He questioned readjusting Lilia on his hip. 

"Good, Charlie and I just got back from the U.S." She replied. "Speaking of Charlie where did he and Charlotte run off to?" She questioned glancing around the yard once more for her family.

"I believe they went to the snack table." Fred replied. Kassandra's eyes widened. 

"I better get them before they eat all the food!" She exclaimed before running off. 

"I'm gonna go find Harry." Ginny said before walking off. 

"Is she already tired?" I questioned stroking Lilia's back. Fred nodded and frowned.

"She has been dancing with Teddy all night." He groaned. 

"Fred they are literally 3, they can dance together." I laughed. Fred shook his head.

"No, I don't want Lilia near guys until she is at least 50." Fred stated. I rolled my eyes. 

"Good luck with that." I muttered. Fred smiled and gently kissed my forehead. "Who knew when we met we would end up together." I laughed.

"I did, I never had a doubt about us." He replied as we walked to sit at our table, Lilia still in his arms.

"I have something to tell you." I spoke. Fred looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"What is it?" He questioned.

"I was going to wait until after the wedding but I think you deserve to know." I stated. Fred looked at me confused.

"What is it love?" He asked once more.

"I'm pregnant." I said. Fred looked at me then at my stomach, then back at me, then a huge smile cracked on his face.

"Really?!" He exclaimed. I nodded smiling back at him. He quickly hugged me. "We're having a baby!" He cheered bouncing around getting everyones attention.

"You're pregnant?!" Ginny exclaimed from across the room.

"Yeah!" I replied.

"YEAH FRED GET SOME!!" Draco and George shouted both earning a slap from their girlfriends. Fred laughed and kissed my forehead. 

"I have never loved you more than I do today." Fred smiled. 

"Well see about that in 9 months." I smiled. I honestly never thought this would happen. I was the little orphan girl locked in the closet with her brother, I never thought I would get my happy ever after. I wouldn't change a thing.

_____________________________________________________________________

ONE CHAPTER LEFTTTTTTTTT!