Fifteen: pregnant?

VH1 NEW SHOW (SHADE TV)

"HEY Y'ALL ITS YOUR GIRL CASSIE AND,  WE ARE GIVING YOU AN UPDATE ON THE WORLD MOST FAMOUS LESBIAN GAY COUPLE SIMONE AND TISHA. WORD IS THAT THEY  HAVE SEPARATED  YEES GUYS!, I DIDN'T  BELIEVE IT THE  COUPLE HAS ENDED. IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS GOING TO SET An ALL TIME HIGH FOR GAY COUPLES AROUND THE WORLD" 

(Keke Palmer  chimes in)

"WELL SOURCES SAY THAT TISHA HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE PROBLEM IN THE RELATIONSHIP , IT ALL STARTED WHEN SHE MISSED THE INTERVIEW WITH WENDY. THEN EARLIER THIS WEEK TMZ CAUGHT TISHA COMING OUT THE CLUB WITH TWO FEMALES ON HER ARM."

( Terrence J)

WOW THAT'S CRAZY MAN I REALLY WANTED THEM TO BE LIKE THAT JAY-Z AND BEYONCE YOU KNOW. BUT AHH I HOPE THERE'S NO BAD BLOOD IN BETWEEN. BUT FOR MORE NEWS PLEASE LOG ON OUR SITE AT SHADE TV.COM. WE OUT

(RICH HOMIE QUAN FADES OUT IN THE BACK GROUND)

I cut off the tv, on every station all it's been about is TISHA and I. It just makes me more depress.

Then a deep raspy  voice says" Baby your up?"

I was laying at the foot of the bed, so I turn back to see Joey sitting up in pain looking sexy as ever.

"Yes baby, goodmorning you want some breakfast or something?", I ask as I climb back up to him follow by a kiss.

"Hmm sweet kisses", he says. We both giggle low and kissed again.

See this is where I want to be. In love happy and just relax. Even though Joey is a rapper he always showed me respect and another key word (Honest). That's why I respect him sooo much.

"Can we just stay in bed and lay together, if that's okay with you?", he said wrapping his strong tatted arm around me.

"Sure whatever you want baby", I said .

We looked into each other's eyes and he just start caressing my hair still looking in my eyes.

"What's wrong?",I asked.

"Nothing just admiring your beauty", he said.

I looked down. He instantly pulled up my chin.

"I don't know why it's so hard for you to believe that your so beautiful. Baby your amazing, loving, caring, intriguing, everything a man needs. I don't know where your getting these insecurities from but it has to go.", he says.

He looked so serious.

I sigh"I'm sorry".

"Don't apologize to me, just realize that your more then just your name."he said to me.

I smile trying not to cry but he rubbed my cheek which made a tear come down and he caught it before it fell.

"I know I might be sick and not feeling well but long ass I can see you everyday that's good enough for me baby.",he said rubbing my cheek.

He starts to rap to me" your eyes tell a story/Of a lost girl who was lost/Heart that was made out of ice supa frost/Tears that burn like acid/Love she never had it/She did have love but it was taken/Trust me girl I won't brake it/let along forsake it/I rather love it or touch it/Grabbing on your body fucking and sucking/Your screaming in my ear/Don't care of the neighbors hear/Have no fear in these sheets/I just want this lost girl to love me/

I laughs"really babe"

He chuckles weakly"I know it's corny but I just woke up so it needs a little tweaking".

"A little?", I said.

He chuckles low"Damn, well tell me how you really feel, ohh mean ass".

I batter my eyes and smile"Thanks for the compliment".