Nine: Teenage Fever

Tisha PoV

So I'm at one of my restuarants doing what I usually do. All I can think about is Simone. I really miss her. It's just I'm not ready to face her yet.

It's weird not being at her house cooking something for her or her glam squad. As I hand the plate of food to one of my chefs so they can dress it.

I decided to call her just to check up on her.

It picks up on the third ring.

"Hello?", She said, sounding like she was sleep.

I sigh trying to not smile over her cute voice when she wakes up.

"Wyd".

"Nothing was taking a nap....Why wassup?"

"I wanted to know if you wanna go somewhere to talk?"

She sigh"not tonight because I'm going to the Gala Ball ".

I went out back from the restaurant,so I can talk to her. As I stood outside,

I asked"so when can I talk to you?", I asked.

"To be honest Tisha... I don't know... I got so much going on...and I can't deal with arguing right now"

"Who said were gonna argue, I just wanna talk to you", I said getting a little annoyed.

She smack her teeth"you already know it's gonna lead to us arguing"

I pulled out a cigarette out of my back pocket and light it.

As I take a puff I said"You make your life so difficult ma". She was silent.

Then she said"Excuse me?,who are you talking to?!".

I rolled my eyes"the only nigga on the phone".

She says"to bad I'm Morrocan and Ghanian stupid ass"

I sigh hard not trying to laugh"giiiiirrrl... calm the fuck down okay, look do you wanna talk or no?"

It was a long paused then...

(CLICK)

I looked at my phone. Did this bitch just hung up on me?, who the fuck she think she is.

So later on that night, I got inside my Mercedes-Benz and pulled off home. I'm so exhausted from work. I need to relax and soak my feet. To be honest I need a drink.

As I was driving, my phone rings and I looked down real quick so I can keep my eye on the road it was Dezzy. I push my phone so it can talk through the car while I'm driving.

"Wassup fam", I said as I kepted my eye on the rode.

"Aw nothing just bore as fuck... you wanna go get some drinks.

I smile laughing a little"now you talking my lauguage youngin".

He laugh low"alright aye let's go to that lounge on Olympic".

"Cool"

"Aight ma, see you in 30".

"Aight gone"

"One"

My phone hangs up on his own.

And I continue to drive to the lounge, when I get there I found a good parking spot. Since My car has tented windows, I decided to change into some tights i had in the back of my car and a cutt off t shirt I had in my car just incase of an emergency... don't ask why I just have em.

As I pulled my ponytail holder off my hair just fall long pass my ass. I put on chapstick none of that lip gloss shit. And spray perfume, I was smelling like my restuarants.

I grabbed my purse and got out and walked into the lounge.

I saw Dezzy looking nice in A long t shirt by fear of God, that look like a dress lol and some ripped up jeans and Fresh Jordan's on and a leather long like his shirt coat.

I came up to him and gave him a hug he smelled so good.

I sat next to him and he looked at me all weird.

I moved my hair out my face and said"what?". He just smile"nothing".

I shook my head rolling my eyes.

A white bartender walks up to us looking like Justin bieber.

The justin bieber look a like said"hello miss would you like a drink?".

I smiled"yes a pink panty please".

Dezzy frowned"what the fuck?...  Naw get her two shots of vodka what you doing we about to get Fucked up and drink our problems away".

I laugh"oh really"

"He'll yeah ma, so let's get this shit poppin".

Soon as the justin bieber bartender sat the two shots of vodka on the table.

Dezzy grabbed on and so did I.

All of a sudden two shots turned into 10 shots.

We were Fucked up..................

**********************************************************************************

As I wake up my vision seem very blurry. My head was throbbing so bad and I can hear my heart beat.

I should of never ever drink last night.

As I sat up I notice that I wasn't at my house.

I panick, who the fuck I went home with lastnight. I know I was with Dezzy?.....Oh shit Dezzy!!

I got up my eyes were finally focusing in. I looked at my body. I was naked, I couldn't believe it , I had sex with Dezzy nooooo.

Dezzy walks in with no shirt on with Hollister sweats on with Nike slippers.

"Hey baby", he said.

I was shocked"Baby?"

He looked confused"yeah baby, remember last night,you said you had feelings for me and that you wanna stop dating women for me."

I didn't have no words to say.

He laughs"naw I'm fucking with you we didn't fuck".

I grabbed my chest"thank you jesus".

He continue"but you did say what you said But I knew it was the liquor... right?"

I thought about it, which I shouldn't because I'm interested in women.... or not.

Fuck I'm confused.