TEN: Trouble

Simone

3:00am -Late Mornings

I'm in my hotel in France, leaning by my window watching the rain fall down.

My heart is clenching with feelings of a heartbreak. I hate rejection it's like one of the situations that always happen to me all my life.

I really miss Tisha, I really love her. I should of never lied to my aunt but she has to understand that I have a reputation to hold and I....I... can't mess it up.

So I look into my Gucci luggage bag and pulled out my iphone. I looked at the pictures of us.

I really just think about the good times and how much she actually love me... did I make the most craziest mistake in my whole entire world....or I'm just taking it way to far. Do I really like girls or I'm just second guessing myself.

Then a knock appeared at my door, then the door opens. It was Fabian, he had a worry look on his face.

I sat up"what's wrong?".

Fabian sits next to me grabbing my hand"Joey Cartel is in the hospital"

I was shocked, I didn't expect that. Why it didn't pop up in my news feed or email.

I look into Google, and lonely behold there it was Joey cartel is in the hospital due to liver cancer. He needs a compatible kidney in order for him to survive.

It's kind of sad because it's 1/3 chance that someone is a compatible choice. His mom died and his father he doesn't even talk to.

Fabian sigh hard"you wanna go down to see if your kidney is compatible.

I looked at him like he crazy"this is not Kevin Hart", relating it to ( real husband of Hollywood)

Fabian gets up"it doesn't hurt to see".

I got up grabbing my purse"how about we go see him before we make decisions, okay".

I went to the full body mirror to check what I had on. I was casual kickback with Joggers,chanel t shirt,and a pink chanel rain coat with chanel umbrella,beany and boots.

As I put the finishing touches on my Mac lipstick, I turn to Fabian and said"can you make sure security is ready and get my assistant here, make me wanna hire you as my assistant she should be doing this job"

Fabian chuckles low as he exits out my hotel room. I grab my phone and started to look at Tisha' s phone number wanting to call her.

So I did, it ring twice then picks up on the third.

"Oh shut up bro put in another video game that I can whoop your ass in....hello?", a guy voice said through my ear.

I instantly turned into flames, I didn't know what to say. Really she's messing with men. Why is a man answering her phone.

"Hello?", the man voice echoes through my ear drums again.

I just hung up and I felt my face which had a single lonely tears drip dramatic down my cheek.

I instantly felt like, there was nothing to live for.

My assistant walks in with Fabian. Fabian saw my face and came up to me.

"You okay mami?", Fabian said fixing my makeup.

I shook my head no. Fabian help me sit down and my assistant put a pillow behind my back.

My assistant asked"what's wrong?...is you hurt by Joey cartel being on life support?"

I shook my head no.

Fabian sigh"then what is it?"

I lean back in the chair and simply said"Tisha"

TISHA POV

I come downstairs from using the bathroom. I see Dezzy and his friends playing video games.

I sat next to Dezzy,he was just into the game losing which was making me laugh. Then I reached for my phone that was on his lap.

I was about to call my restaurant to call off because I have been thinking all night about going to France to talk to her. Because if we can get through our problems then maybe...we can move forward. But hanging with Dezzy has been amazing. He shows me alot of love and compassion and its kind of confusing me on who I love and like.

Then as I was about to call the restaurant, dezzy says"oh some girl number had popped up, must of been your girl or whatever. But I answer..."

I cutt him off"you answer?.....why". He looked confused and pause the game his homies stop to look was going on.

"Because you was in the bathroom, so I decided to answer to help you out.So she won't trip on you talking about , you didn't answer her call."

I said "so what she say"

"Nothing"

I stood up"what you mean nothing?"

He sigh"she didn't say nothing, what you want me to say it in chinese, Spanish?, like come on"

I sigh sitting down thinking she might be hating me thinking I'm messing with a man behind her back or anything, knowing Simone.

I mean we're apart but we are together still. Now I really have a reason to go to france, shit drama never stops.