Chapter 25

At night....

They were watching a movie together at the living room.

JY: Appa let's sleep. I'm very tired today.

JH: Me too.

S: Aww..Let's go. Tomorrow you need go to school right?

JH: Yes. Kajja.

At the bed, Sehun laying his body between the twins. He also read a story before the twins sleep.

JY: Appa. I want to ask you something?

S: What?

JY: It's about eomma. Is she pretty?

S: Yes. She very pretty like you. She pretty, kind and care about me. That's why I love her so much.

JY: Is it true?

S: Yes. I'm not lying.

JH: Appa.

S: Yes. Why?

JH: I'm sorry.

S: For what?

JH: Cause I'm always thinking a bad things about you. I think you love more Jun Young than me but you not. You are fair and you're a best appa too. I love you appa.

S: Yes. I will forgive you but in one condition.

JH: What is this?

S: You should bring me together with you going to the ice cream cake cafe that you told me earlier.

JH: No prob dad.

S: Kiss me first.

Chu ~ Chu~

S: Huh? You didn't sleep a yet Jun Young.

JY: Yes. That's why I kiss you.

S: Aw..So cute. Let's sleep.

JY: I want hug you daddy.

JH: Me too.

JY: Me first!!

JH: Me!

S: Yah! Both of you stopped fighting! I'll hug you two. Don't worry. Fair right?

The twins: Yes. Mianhae appa:-(

S: It's ok. Come here. I'll hug you two.

The twins: Nae!

At MA School...

The twins already wait for their appa. Suddenly, their teacher come and tell them that their appa can attend here and picked up them. They were very sad. Especially, Jun Hun. He was really hope his appa will come here. Suddenly, a woman approached him and his twin.

H: Anyeong Jun Hun!

JH: Aunt! I miss you.

JY: Huh? Who is she?

JH: She's a woman that I told you and appa yesterday. Pretty right?

JY: Omo! Your face really like me. Are you my mom cause my dad told me that my face like my mom.

H: Really! Daebak but impossible I'm your mom right? Hmm. It's ok you can call me mom. If you want it.

The twins: Of course we want.

H: Sure. Let's go. I will prepared for you two chocolate ice cream cake.

The twins: Thanks eomma.

H: Welcomed. BTW? Where is your appa?

JY: He's always busy. We can't do anything.

H: Emm? He's must be hardworking man.

JH: As you know.

@ cafe

All of worker bowing to Hayoung. They very respect their boss. Actually, Hayoung just open the cafe 2 days ago. Many customers always spend time together at here.

H: Sit here. I will prepared a chocolate ice cream cake. Just for a minutes. Wait for me. I'll be back.

The twins: Arasso eomma!

After a few minutes, she come with chocolate ice cream cake on her hands. She put the cake on the table with cheerfully face.

H: Cha!... Special cake for my twins. Let's eat.

The twins: Yeay!

JH: Emm...very delicious :-)

JY: Yea..machta..Can I take the cake and bring it to my home. I want to my dad taste it.

JH: Yea..We can ask him to always come here when he free time.

JY: Can I ask my handsome uncle(I'M) to come here too?

H: Of course. Why not. You can ask all of your family to come here :-) and one more I will send you to your home. And the next day, I will bring to Theme Park. Tomorrow, you don't have go to school right?

The twins: Thanks eomma! Yes. We off tomorrow. Finally, we don't need go to our daddy office. Yeay!

H: Really! You never spend time together?

JY: Never. I always going to park with my handsome uncle.

H: Just that?

JH: Yea..Pity right?

H: Not bad. BTW both of you need to ask your daddy. If he give permission, it will be easy for you two.

The twins: Ok eomma. We'll ask our daddy first.

H: Good twins.

TBC

Shorted updated. Sorry guys.