Chapter 21

"Ouh! You see me with another man earlier! Did you have to jealous with your little brother. He is a man that I'm out earlier!-

"Huh? My donsaeng. You mean Oh Mingyu-"

"Wait I'm not enough speak to you. Yes he is your donsaeng, Oh Mingyu. You know what. My parents never scolded, yell and everything for me like you do earlier. I'm so disappointed to you. You never give me explained the truth. I hate you Oh Sehun!!!!"

I kept out of the room and took my car keys. I drove to the Han River to mitigate my grief. Now I really need someone to express my feelings. He called me but I'm just ignored him.

Sehun pov

What I have done earlier. Arghhhhhhh !!! Mianhae Oh Hayoung. Why I did not give him a chance to tell the truth. I lay my body on my bed.

Why he didn't tell me that he come back here? And how he know my wife. It must be my parents told him. Arghhhhhhh! Oh Mingyu! This is your fault author!

Author: what? My fault? Are you scolding me? Hoho..Just chill oppa. I just want to make this story wonderful and great.

I still can accept the reality. I hate you author.

Are you crying oppa. Ah whatever.

Back to the story. Mianhae.

Hayoung pov

There is one name that comes to my mind that Mingyu. I hope he is not busy right now. I took my phone and dials the number.

Soon after he arrived with a woman at his side. Without wasting time, I continued to hug and cry on his chest.

"Yah! What are you doing Oh Mingyu! You cheating on me? I hate you Mingyu!"

"No no. Don't misunderstand us. And please don't hate him. Me and him not dating and we don't have any special relationship. He just my brother in law. Mianhae for disturb your dating."

"Chincha! Jeongmal mianhae unnie. I'm Tzuyu. Mingyu yeojachingu. You can call me Zuyunie. Mianhae."

"Gwenchana. I should go now."

"Wait? Why you cry and for what you call me earlier?"

"Yes unnie. Fortunately, we at here too. That's why we really fast come to you."

"Ah..let sit first."

Mingyu already have a yeojachingu. And both of them look paired together. I like them couple. Fortunate, Mingyu get a beautiful yeojachingu.

$

I expressed my feelings to them. They also give an advice for me.

"Zuyunie can I sleep at your home tonight? Just for tonight."

I think I won't go home. I still mad at him.

"Chincha unnie! Waa..tonight I will have a chingu for talking."

"Why you said like that?"

"Emm? Cause I leave alone. Hehe"

"Huh? Where your parents?"

"They in China for work. They also live at there."

"Poor right, my love yeojachingu." *Laugh.

"Yah Oh Mingyu!"

"Ok ok. I'm sorry."

I just chuckle look at them. I remember when I and my husband laugh together. Now my tears rolling down again.

"Unnie. You cry again. -.- "

"I'm just remember when I and my husband happy like you two."

"Mianhae unnie."

"Gwenchana. Let's go home. I'm tired."

At Tzuyu home...

"Unnie. This is your room."

"Zuyunie can I sleep with you. I'm just need someone hug."

"Sure. Kajja."

Sehun pov

Where is she? It's already 00:16 am. I hope she's fine. I should apologize to her tomorrow and find her. I miss she so much. I miss her kiss, her hug and everything about her.

At Morning

"Unnie gwenchana?"

Hayoung out of the toilet with her pain face. She feel like to puke. She back again to toilet.

"Unnie let's go to hospital. Wait I call Mingyu."

Mingyu arrived at Tzuyu house and take Hayoung to the hospital with Tzuyu.

At hospital

"How's my unnie Mrs Song."

"Chukahae. She already pregnant 5 weeks. You can see her in the room."

In VIP Room..

"Unnie!!!. You're pregnant!"

"Chincha! Waa daebak!"

Suddenly her face totally changed and cry cause she thinking about her husband.

"Mingyu ah Tzuyu ah please don't tell my husband about this. I tell him later and to tomorrow I'll try going my home. I want to forgive him."

"Are you sure Hayoung?"

"Yes Mingyu. Thanks for help me and you too Tzuyu. Come and hug me. I'm so happy cause have you two when I feel sad."

****************

Hayoung pov

I want to forgive him today. I want to end our fight. I also want to tell him a good news. He.must be happy. I drive my car went to my home.

When I arrive at home, I take my home key and was about to open it but the door wasn't lock. Aishh! Oh Sehun. How the thief enter this house.

When I arrived at our room______.

Arghhhhhhh! Is that anything happened. I don't know. Just wait for next chapter.

DONE. BYE GOTTA GO.

VOTE + FOLLOW = THANKS