Chapter 24

5 years later....

Hayoung pov

Finally, I can come back here. I miss my busy country. I'm just thinking, where are my twins? Is they happy with Sehun? I had to find them but...how Sehun can accepted me again. I leave him with the twins. I'm sure he hate me. Nevermind I'll try my best.

Sehun pov

I'm in my office with my twins. I always busy, that's why I bring them with me after the come back from their school. I can ask my mom to take care of them but they are too oldest. Also add, Hayoung friend, I'M, he can help me too to take care the twins. He also work there and help me to up this company. I'm really happy cause he want accompany me. My baby girl name is Oh Jun Young. She's at I'M room, she very like I'M cause he always buy a ice cream for her. Thats why he very like I'M. My younger brother, Oh Mingyu, he work at my wife company as a CEO HY Company. Actually, I'm really miss my wife but I can't do anything than wait a miracle will happened.

JH: Appa. Let's go to the park. I'm boring in your room and just look at you who do your work.

Sehun: But I have many works to do.

JH: You have Uncle I'M to do your work. He can help you right? He's a your worker. Please appa.

Sehun: Ok sure. But we have to tell him and bring your little sister too.

JH: You mean Jun Young? Urgghh. Why all of people love her than me.

Sehun: Oh Jun Hun! Don't talk a bad thing about your sister. She's your twins. You should love her too.

JH: Whatever. Let's go.

At the park...

JH: Appa I want this balloon.

JY: Appa I want an ice cream. Please..

Sehun: Sure. Let's go and buy an ice cream.

JH: Appa! I hate you.

He run to the bench and started crying.

JY: Appa. Why Jun oppa run and mad at you?

Sehun: Nevermind him.

Hayoung pov

I'm just looking at the children, who play cheerfully. I remembered my child. Suddenly, a children sit near me and I look at him, he's crying. I should ask him.

H: Excuse me little kid? Why you crying?

JH: I hate my sister. She always get what she want. Hiks..

H: What your name?

JH: Oh Jun Hun.

H: Ouh! Jun Hun ah. You can hate your sister cause she's your family. Emm? Where is your parents?

JH: I'm just have appa. I don't have any mom. Pity right? My dad also love more my twins than me. I hate my appa too.

H: Huh? You have a twins?

JH: Yes. Actually my little sister is my twins. Her name is Oh Jun Young.

H: You can't hate him cause he's your dad. You only have him in this big world.

JH: I know:-(

Jun Hun ah! Oh Jun Hun!!

H: I think your dad already searching for you. Anyeong. I go first.

JH: Wait...

H: Huh? Why handsome boy?

JH: Emm? Can we met again?

H: Of course. I have an ice cream cake cafe near MA School. You can go with your twins and your appa too:-).

JH: Really! That's my school. Thanks. Can I hug you?

H: Sure. Come here.

JH: Yeay!!

H: Remembered, what I told you earlier and don't forget come to my cafe. I'll treat you.

JH: Really! Of course I'll come. Anyeong.

H: Anyeong.

After Hayoung go, Sehun come with Jun Young. He's so worried and he try to calm himself.

S: Where are you going and who the woman with you earlier?

JH: Ouh! She's a kind woman. I like her and I don't know her name. I forgot to ask her. Hehe.

S: Urgghh. Nevermind. Let's go and get a balloon for you. I'm just buy an ice cream for your little sister first and after that, I want buy a balloon for you but you already run and crying. You know what? You such a pretty girl when you cry. Hahahaha.

JH: Ah appa! Stop it! Haishhh!

I'm sorry for shorted updated. Anyeong.