Chapter 19

Arghhhhhhh!!

Sehun: Why you scream chagi?

Hayoung: Laugh. Just...I want you to wake up early. I'm sorry.

Sehun: I thought something happened to you. You make I'm worry.

Hayoung: Mianhae. Go and taking a bath first.

Sehun: Ok.

After 15 minutes, he finished.

Hayoung: Chagiya. I'm hungry. Can you be a faster.

Sehun: What do you want eat?

Hayoung: I wanna eat Nasi Lemak. Many tourist said that Nasi Lemak and Teh Tarik is quite delicious here. It a famous Malaysian food. Long time I wait to try this food. Palli.

Sehun: Ok but in one condition-

Chu~

She already kiss Sehun. As usual Sehun must want a morning kiss.

Sehun: Waa daebak! How'd you know?

Hayoung: Cause I'm your wife. Let's go.

She pull Sehun arm and close the door.

@ restaurant

They order like a Hayoung told earlier.

After a few minutes

Their food already to enjoy. Hayoung smell and grabbed the spoon. Sehun just look at her with his weirdly face.

Sehun: Chagiya. Eat slowly.

Hayoung: It's so delicious. No wonder my mom tell me and she said I should try it if we come to Malaysia.

Sehun: Yes it quite delicious. Should I order again this food.

Hayoung: Yes. You should.

A/N: Unnie don't eat to much. It can make you like a chubby girl. I'm just tell you. If you become a fatty girl, it's not my fault. I already told you earlier.

Hayoung: Nae. Don't bother me again. You know, it's not easy to me to come here and enjoy the food. You know right, I always busy with my work.

A/N: Go then.

Back to the story.

Hayoung: After that, we go to KLCC Tower first and then Sunway Lagoon.

Sehun: Sure.

@ KLCC Tower

Sehun pov

We arrived at KLCC Tower. I see many tourist like we there. "Waa daebak!" My wife said. "Yes. It's a twin tower" I said while look at the tower. "Let's go in" she grabbed my hand.

End pov

©

Hayoung: Chagi. I want this.

Sehun: This shirt?

Hayoung: Yes. I love Malaysia. Couple t-shirt. Cute right?

Sehun: Yes. Miss how many this shirt?

A worker: RM 20.(Idk it's true or not. Hehe).

Sehun: Ok.

He pay the shirt and walked to jewelry store.

Sehun: Chagi. I want go to toilet. You can walked first. But just at there.

Hayoung: Arasso Mr Oh. Laugh.

Sehun: Aishhh this girl.

@ Jewelry store

Sehun pov

I want to make surprise for my beloved wife. I choose some jewelry for her. It's ok if it's to expensive. It's not my problem. "Mr may I help you?" The worker said. She so beautiful but my wife is more beautiful in this world.

"Ouh. I want this necklace" I point to the gold necklace who shaped a small love. "Ok. Wait for awhile" she smile and take a necklace. After a few minutes she come with a small box.

"How much" I ask her.
"RM 50 000" I give my credit card to her.

Hayoung pov

Where is he? I kept looking around. Why he took so much time. Suddenly my phone rang. "Yeobseyo. Chagi. Eodika? Palli come here. I wait in car park" I said. He just yes.

End pov

Car park

Hayoung: Chagiya. Where you going earlier? Why you took so much time huh?

Sehun: Mianhae. Let's go to Sunway Lagoon!

He try to changed the topic.

Hayoung: You change the topic again.

Sehun: Chuckle.

@ Sunway Lagoon

Hayoung pov

I see many tourist here. This place so big and beautiful. I can't be patient to have fun here cause when I go back to Korea, I have go to my work as usual. So I don't have to much to rest. Today was the last day we here cause tomorrow we fly back to Korea.

"Chagiya. Palli" I pull his hand. We enter. I just wear my skinny jeans and t shirt while my husband wear a short pants and t shirt too.

"Chagiya. Let's go there" he point to a high slide. It made me afraid. I shook my head, but he continued to pull my hands. We had to climb the stairs to go up there.

During climb up the stairs, my heart was pounding out of fear. He held my hand because he knows I'm afraid of heights. "The loss, if it comes off far not tried more. Not pleased that we could come here you know" he said. I just nodded.

End pov

¢

"Oppa are you serious?" I ask again. "Yes. Come on chagi. Please". He do an aegyo. "Ok but it's not because you do an aegyo earlier"

*********

Now was our turn. I take a sit behind him. The worker slowly push we from the back.

Chagiya!!!! I screamed. Finally, we arrived in the pool. He hug me. Wow daebak! Is it so much fun. I repair my hair. As you see. Thats why I asked you to ride with me. He laugh.

After 1 hour we here, it's time to going back to hotel and prepared our stuff. Actually I'm so sad cause tomorrow we go back to Korea.

@ hotel

Sehun pov

Today was a tired day for we. I lay my body on our bed. She also do a same thing. "Chagiya. Are you tired" I hug her. "Not really. Why? She ask. "Nothing. I just want to be sweet with you. Can't?" I look at her. "Who said" she hug me back.

Done. Anyeonghaseyo readers. Long time no see. I'm sorry cause I'm not updated. Mianhae for make you wait.

VOTE + FOLLOW = THANKS