Chapter 7

Claude came into work with an evil smirk on his face. Chuckling slightly, the spider demon opened the door to Ciel's room. "Hello, Ciel." He purred, looking at the boy with hungry eyes.

"W-what- Who are you? Where's Sebastian?" Ciel backed up against the wall, scared of the elder man's looks.

"I'm afraid Dr. Michaelis won't be looking after you anymore." Claude smiled wide. "I don't want you as my doctor! I don't want you as my doctor!" Ciel repeatedly scream, shutting his eyes tight as he moved his limps carelessly around.

Claude quickly moved to pin Ciel down on the bed, pressing his large body against Ciel's. "Shhhh, little one." Claude injected a liquid that instantly made Ciel calm down. "H-help.. Sebastian.." Ciel whispered, slowly letting his eyes fall.

Claude gently leant over to Ciel's ear, "Everything will be alright soon."

~~~~~~~Mental~~~~~~

Sebastian quickly looked at all of his patients, wanting nothing more than to make it to Ciel's room.

If that retched spider did anything to him...

I will kill him!

Sebastian's thoughts instantly washed away as he opened the door to Ciel's room. The male exhaled in relief, looking at Ciel's sleeping body. The boy was curled up tightly into a little ball with his hands formed into little fists.

Sebastian smiled, pressing his lips to Ciel's forehead. "I'm glad that you're okay." The demon pulled away slowly, moving to leave the room silently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who are you? What do you want from me!?" Ciel screamed at the dark figure before him. "You." The figure answered.

"What!? N-no! No! Get away from me!" Ciel tried to run away from the darkness that followed him. "Go away!" He cried, tears spilling from his eyes.

"You can't escape me!" The figure grabbed Ciel with his large hand. "Tomorrow night, a death will happen. Once that happens.. I want you to become the crazed person that you truly are." The figure ordered, smirking devilishly.

"I won't! You can't tell me what to do!" Ciel yelled, hitting the figure's hand as hard as he could. "Ah, but I can, and I will. Tomorrow night, Ciel. Remember.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AHHH!!!" Ciel screamed, shooting up from his bed. His body shook as he hugged his knees tightly. "I won't do it.. You can't make me!" The boy cried, letting out sobs.

"You can't make me.."