TWENTY| we've only reached the fourth day...of my seven day binge

Is daily updating too much?
btw, this guy at my school was all like, "I love you Wattpad stories!"

I'm caught, I'm exposed.
But thanks and enjoy.
-TS

-

It's the fourth day of my seven day binge and it's been a living hell. Everything here is a living hell, I'm in actual hell! You would think Friday's would be better, but it's not! I hate today just as much as I hate everyday. This morning was shit. Harry took me to school as always, but he didn't even talk to me. Not a hello or even a goodbye left the lips of that man. Louis spoke to me and Niall did too, but I don't give a shit what he does. Liam said hello and goodbye too, but Harry didn't say a word.

Math was shit as always this morning and so was AP lit and music. Blair was being the constant bitch and Nick was being the constant ass he aways is. Nicola was being Nicola the entire day, which means she's acting like the car obsessed, gothic bitch that she naturally is. Now it's time for lunch and I'm still grounded.

"Can you come for lunch today?" Nicola asked.

"I'm grounded," I huffed.

"What the hell, dude! It's been an entire week!" Nicola protested.

"Bite me, Nicola. Monday I'm free," I huffed.

Nicola rolled her eyes and walked off to her car. She got in and drove off alone, I wish I could go with her. I really want some McDonald's, but I'm having the lunch Harry made for me. I sat at my signature bench and ate my sandwich and smoked my Adair. Today, Blair decided she would take Monroe and her friends with her and Nick to eat. But I know she's just avoiding me because we hate each other's guts, and because Monroe actually likes me. That freshman has become a really good friend of mines actually. Sure, she's in love with my dad's, but she's cool. I huffed at the thought and ate quietly.

"Hey Erin."

I turned and it was Grayson. I rolled my eyes and put out my Adair. I have been trying to avoid him ever since that showdown on Tuesday with Blair.

"Oh, hey," I mumbled.

He sat beside me and I felt my blood boil. He's really aggravating and so fucking clingy. He fiddled with his keys as he sat with me.

"You smoke?" He asked.

"Only on my bad days," I muttered.

"Hm," he hummed out. "What're you doing here eating alone?"

"What does it look like?" I rolled my eyes again.

"I guess you're right," he said and bit his lip.

"I know."

He smiled. "Let's go get some lunch."

I put my sandwich down and looked at him. His eyes were full of hope and his jaw tensed. I shook my head and sighed.

"If you haven't noticed, those asses have been spying on me everyday this week," I said nodding towards Harry's security.

Grayson turned around and saw the car. "Do you want me to beat them down?"

I couldn't help but to laugh. "No offense but those guys are big."

"I'm big! I'm the captain of the soccer team and the kicker for the football team!" Grayson protested.

"Your kicking skills won't do you much good with those asses," I said.

"Wanna bet?" Grayson smirked.

I sighed and closed my eyes for a second. When I opened then, I looked at Grayson and shook my head. He's really a fucking dick.