FOURTEEN| my daddy

"Just great," I groaned.

"What happened to your hand?!" Nicola asked.

"Who is she?" Harry asked me.

"That's Nicola, the girl she pushed," Nick answered.

"Pushed?!" Harry yelled.

"I did not!" I defended.

"Harry Styles," Nicola said staring at him.

"Enough!" I yelled.

They all were silent and stared at me. I turned to Harry first and scowled at him.

"Leave," I said. "Everything's fine."

"Are you sure?" He asked.

I groaned and crossed my arms. He sighed and put his hands up in defense. He gave me a kiss on the forehead, which made me cringe. He smiled and waved goodbye before walking out the nurses office and hopefully going home. He's so embarrassing!

"Care to explain?" Nicola asked.

"I don't have anything to explain to you," I said rolling my eyes.

"That's her dad, Harry Styles," said Nick as he filed his nails.

I gave him the death stare and he shrugged his shoulders.

It's true," he said with a hand on his hip.

"You were adopted by Harry Styles?! When?!" Nicola asked.

"None of your goddamn business," I huffed and turned to Nick. "I thought you said everyone knew?"

"I thought everyone did," he defended and let out a sigh. "My pores are terrible."

I cocked an eyebrow at him.

"I'm usually kept out the loop," said Nicola.

"Good for you," I rolled my eyes.

I went into the nurses office and examined my knuckles. She cleaned them whilst telling me that they were busted, as I expected. She wrapped my hand and gave me a free water.

"Don't punch another brick wall," she joked.

"Don't tell me what to do," I mumbled.

When I left her office, Nicola and Nick still sat there waiting for me. I rolled my eyes, is this what people are like in school? Annoying and clingy? I walked out the office and they followed me back to Mr. Miller's classroom. The walk was awkward and silent. I didn't want to talk to them and I'm damn sure they didn't want to talk to me either. When we arrived, Mr. Miller was talking about birds for some reason and the class looked as if they wanted to kill themselves over boredom.

"How was the trip?" Mr. Miller asked.

"None of your business," I groaned.

"Everyone take your seat and pull out your notebook. Let's get started!" He said ignoring me.

I sat down in the back with Nicola, while Nick sat down beside Blair as he was before. I pulled out my notebook and pencil. Harry must be all about theme, everything I have is black.

"Now today, we're going to start with chapter one, obviously, which is velocity, acceleration, and speed!" Mr. Miller smiled and wrote things on the board I didn't understand. "You should've learned this last year, so this is only a filter."