SIX| dinner with one direction

Hi! So I decided to do an early update since today's my birthday (January 10) so please enjoy!! xx.
Ps..My birthday is so close to Zayn's it's not even funny.
Xoxo,
-TS

-

"Take music!" Niall said.

"How about a cooking class?" Harry asked. "Oh, or maybe even art?"

"No, you're playing football," said Louis.

"You guys, she probably will need more educational classes. Oh!- you should take human geography!" Liam said.

We're signing up for my classes and I fucking hate it. They all want me to do these stupid classes and I don't even want to go to school. My wet hair was in a topknot as we sit around the rounded table trying to get my classes together for school. I don't want to go to school. The school sent a list of classes I can take in a certain period. This is going to be shit.

"We can pick three electives for the first semester and three for the next," read Harry.

"Oh, and you have a choice of four other classes," read Liam.

"Seven classes a day? This is fucking crazy!" I groaned.

"How about we pick your educational classes first?" Harry asked.

"I don't care," I shrugged.

"So we can start with literature, then mathematics, oh, geography, and what other class do you want?" Liam asked.

"Choose sexual education," Niall laughed.

"Ha, ha," I rolled my eyes.

"Well chemistry it is," said Harry.

"Now electives," read Louis.

"Music!" Niall smiled.

"Art," Harry said. "And cooking."

"No, hell no," I said. "I'm not cooking."

"Well what else are you going to do?" Louis asked.

I shrugged.

"Cooking it is," smiled Harry.

I groaned and shrugged. I'm taking art, music, and cooking. What the hell am I getting myself into? I sat back and waited for Harry to finish typing the email to the school.

"You should be on the girls soccer team," Louis smiled.

"It says here that girls soccer is a spring sport," Harry noted. "You have a choice of tennis, volleyball, or cross country for now."

"I'm not doing a sport," I said. "And that's fucking final."

"Whatever, we'll just wait until the spring," Louis said.

I groaned and looked as my schedule was fixed. I was in advanced placement literature, advanced placement calculus, advanced placement human geography, and advanced placement chemistry. My electives were music, cooking, and art. What the actual hell. I have the hardest classes in the world!

"School starts the twenty-second, it's on a Monday," said Niall. "That gives us enough time to learn how to play the guitar!"

"And that's enough time for cooking lessons," Harry smiled.

"Ooh, and I can help you get started with school work," Liam said.

"Football!" Louis cheered.

"No, no, no, and yes," I said and Louis gave me a wink.

"What?" Harry asked clearly heartbroken.

"I don't want to do any of that shit," I said.

"What do you want to do?" asked Liam.