Chapter 24

Breyana's POV

"Sooner or later you'll get caught. Didn't anyone ever warn you if you play with fire you'll get burnt?" Baby girl asked scaring me half to death. "What are you talking about?" I asked sitting up and staring at her.

She laughed like she know something. "You can't fool me Bre, I know you're still seeing him. I know you were with him last night and this morning. If I can find out, it won't take long for Daniel to find out." She said leaning on the wall staring at me.

"Well keep your voice down before he hears you," I said in a whisper. "Trust me, he's too busy trying to figure out B's weakness when it's right under his nose." Baby girl said before unfolding her arms.

"I don't know how it happened. I went over to see what could make him end the beef, but other things happened. One thing turned into something else." I said laying back and staring up at the ceiling.

"Did you use protection?" She asked sitting on the bed next to me. "I don't think so, things were happening so fast it must've slipped our minds." I said realizing we didn't.

"Stupid move, what if you get pregnant?" She asked laying back. "Then Daniel will think it's his and that will buy us some time to leave him." Innocent said walking in and sitting next to us.

"We need to stop talking here, because if Innocent can walk in here knowing exactly what we're talking about then anyone can." I said as Innocent sat laid next to us. "Innocent you want to leave?" Baby girl asked shocked.

"Of course I do, I never came here to stay or to do this. I came for one reason and one reason only." She said seriously. "I think I'll leave too," I said looking at her. Baby girl sat up and looked at us like we are crazy.

"You two sound so stupid, why would you leave? This is life, this is what life gave us and all we can have. And you're ready to throw it all away when we worked so hard to get here. All of that practice for what? For you to give up? You already killed everybody and their mother, now you want to leave and throw it away and become some saint? Well I'm sorry to inform you, you can't kill Monday through Saturday and praise the Lord on Sundays. You've already made your choice, so I'll see you in hell." She said before getting up and walking to the door.

"You can always be forgiven baby girl. This is not the life you should want, you need to get you priorities together and make a better life." I said sitting up. "Find something to live for, to love. Something that will make you want to change your ways and your life." Innocent said.

"I don't have anything to live for, and I won't have anything to live for." She said seriously with her back to us. "Then find something worth dying for," Innocent said standing up now.

Baby girl didn't respond, she just walked off.