Round and Round

"Focus, Willow. Focus." The only words I'd heard for the past four hours.

"Ahrg! Axel, it's no use! We've been at it for hours. She's too strong." I said.

"Maybe you're just too weak." Axel replied.

"Too weak? Too weak! Me? Too weak. The nerve. Shut up and watch." I said and closed my eyes. I fell for his motivational tricks once again. Relaxation filled through my body as imagined pushing Paige out of my mind and body. I pictured shoving her as hard as I could and hearing a loud "oof" spill from her disgusting lips. I entered my mind once more, but only for a brief second before the wretch pushed me back out.

"Focus. Focus, Willow. Fo-"

"Damn it Axel! If I hear those words one more time I will chop off the only part of you that makes you a man and bury it so far into the depths of the Earth that Satan will see it rotting." I said with gritted teeth. Axel swallowed hard.

"Okay. Focus, Killer. Focus."

"Ahrg!" I said lunging toward him.  He covered his crotch area and closed his eyes, anticipating what would happen next. Just as I was about to reach his neck, my bedroom door opened and a police officer came in.

"Willow Morrison? You're under arrest for the investigation of the murder of Paige Gibbs." I practically fell right through Axel. All three of our mouths hung open in shock. Murder? I was in a coma for God's sake! What the fuck is going on here?! 

"Murder?!" Paige said. "What are you talking about?" 

"You need to come with me. We have a few questions to ask you." The officer said motioning for her to follow him. My mother came running up the stairs then, quite winded.

"You can't do anything! My daughter was in a coma! There was no way for her to do anything!" Another police officer came up the stairs just then grabbing my jumping mother around the waist and hauling her off back down the stairs. "You let me go! That's my daughter. I want my phone call! Mark! Mark!" Jeez mom. It's not you being convicted of murder calm down. No need to assault a cop, that'll only end both of us up in jail and let me tell you that does not sound like a party to me.

The cop motioned for Paige to walk in front of him and we followed them down the stairs. I couldn't breathe. Not that I needed to, but I seriously felt as if someone had come and sat right on my lungs and flattened them out like pancaked-roadkill. Axel wore the same blank expression he always wore when he was nervous. Things were blurred as we ran down the stairs and to the police station that day.

"Willow I.."

"Axel don't. I know it's a lot to deal with but I need you right now. If you leave I-I-"

"Wills, shh. I'm not leaving you. I would never leave you. I just think there's something you should see." I gave him a puzzling look. He held up one hand and pointed behind me. I slowly turned to see the cop who'd barged into my house leaning up against the wall outside of the police station. His body was shimmering in the sunlight and I could see the cars parked beside the station through him. He was a wander. My jaw fell open for what seemed like the billionth time that day. I ran up to him before thinking about what I'd say.

"What." He said. "You got a problem? Keep moving." He took a drag of the artificial cigarette in his hand.

"You're a wander." I said.

"And you're pissing me off."

"How?" I said.

"Because I don't know what the hell is going on and I don't need some bratty teen questioning. Now move along. I have the authority to arrest you."

"Yeah good luck with that when someone else has your body. And I didn't mean how am I pissing you off, I mean how are you a wanderer." I said giving him the death stare. I didn't have time for games.

"Look, kid, I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Move along." I pushed him up against the wall.

"Answer the question." I said.

"Look, I-I don't know. I woke up one day and I was here. Some chick is in my body. She-She said she had to break the ties. I don't know anything." I grinned a little on the inside. Coward.

"What chick?"

"Edith something. That's all I know. I swear."

"Thanks for your time officer." I said letting him up.

"Damn Morrison. You just grew a pair for both of us." Axel said covering his crotch area. I grinned again.

"Bro tip number 9. Man the fuck up." I said entering the police station where Edith Caralson would be interrogating the person who invaded my body.  I cracked my knuckles and blinked my self next to the chair Paige was in.

"Your finger prints some how ended up on the body, Ms. Morrison. Do you care to explain how?" Edith was asking.

"I was in a coma. You tell me!" Paige spat.

"Ms. Morrison, we're only trying to get to the bottom of this." The other cop said. Good cop, bad cop routine, eh? Real original. I thought.

"Yeah? Well you can kiss the bottom of me." Paige said and I rolled my eyes. She sure did make me look like a feisty bitch didn't she. The good cop rolled his eyes and left the room. Edith motioned for the cops on the other side of the plexusglass to turn off the tapes and take a break.

"Look ya' little hooligan. All you have to do is get your slimy paws out of Ms. Willow's body and return back to the life you belong in and we won't have problem. Stay in it and I'll throw yous in jail. You got that?" My eyes widen. Edith was trying to... help me. How did she know? However she did, I didn't have time to find out because my vision blacked and high pitched squeal rang through my ears.

Hey guys! I haven't uploaded in a long time I know! Sorry about that!! And I'm sorry for the cussing in this chapter. I felt the need for it in some places which is really bad for me because I'm making a huge effort to cut out cussing completely in my life... any way how'd I do on the detail this time? A little better? Hope you guys liked it!  I'll be uploading soon so be on the look out! Love ya!

Love,

Luxx(: