Seb-duction

They say things get worse before they get better. What if they were worse to begin with? How do you get worse than worse? My life was never a fairytale. In my opinion it's been more of a horror story. To you it's comical, and suspenseful, and fictional. But try living it and then we'll talk. If I had a geni in a bottle and he gave me one wish, that wish would be to bitch slap someone. Deep I know. I'd always wanted to do that and now I'd never get a chance.

 Maybe that'd be my wish or maybe it'd just be to make normal mistakes instead of supernatural ones. Maybe it'd be to just be normal in general. Well the obvious wish right now would be to get Paige out of my body. I was only worried about the after.

 It was obvious I needed to find Axel and try to make things right again. Screwing up had been my expertise lately and making things right was the enemy.

 "Willow?" I heard and turned around to face the person who had spoken to me. It was Sophie.

 "Yes?" I asked.

 "I thought about what you said. And even though you intruded into my life, I want to thank you. I owe it to my family to at least say goodbye." She said. And with that she was gone. The purpose of her short visit was unclear to me, so I decided to follow her into the hospital room I'd spent so much time in.

 "Soph?" I heard Seb say as her eye lids slowly started to flutter open.

 "Hey, Seb." She said, her voice hoarse. "Long time no see." She joked. He laughed.

 "You're telling me. It's really you this time isn't it?" He said and my stomach dropped. He knew.

 "It's really me." She said. The tears were welling up in his eyes. That's when I decided to leave. If he was emotional now, I wouldn't last watching Sophie say goodbye.

 "Bye, Seb." I said. And left that hospital room for the last time. For once in my life my mind was clear. There weren't forty thousand thoughts racing throughout my brain and I wasn't sure what to do. I was alone again. So very, very alone. I sat there blankly for a long time until I fell into a much needed sleep.

 I was awakened to the sound of my own voice, though I wasn't talking. Paige was. Someone had come back in to give her the medication she -I- needed. She refused and I could almost hear the nurse rolling her eyes at my bratty banter.

"You sure are something else." I heard Axel say from behind me. I grinned and turned around.

"You came back." I said.

"Well you are the only non-living, yet living person I know. I need the bragging rights." He shrugged.

"I'm sorry." I said after we laughed. "Sometimes the people we need most are the ones we push away, just to see how far we can..." I said.

"It's okay. I went to Jamaica for a week." He grinned and my jaw dropped. "And then I came back. Know why?" He smiled.

"Why?" I humored him.

"Because I was away from you so long and you know, Ja-Makin-Me-Crazy." He laughed and I playfully punched his arm.

"I'm glad you're back." I said with a smile.

"Me too. Now. I did some research while I was in Jamaica and-"

"You did research?" I said.

"Okay I researched the girls, but I did do some thinking about this Paige situation. As long as you promise not to leave me forever I'll help you." He said.

"Didn't I already promise this?" I asked.

"I need to hear it again." He said.

"I promise I won't leave you, Axel." I said. He smiled.

"So, what we need to do is have her.." He pulled me away from my hospital room and began whispering. "She needs to find out how much you love Seb-"

"I do not love him!" I said.

"Whatever. She needs to believe it though. What ever you have she'll want and she'll do anything to get it. If we can get her to start talking to Seb and have him not like her, maybe just maybe, she'll get so frustrated she'll leave your body for awhile.." He said. I thought about it long and hard and even though I felt like Hermione in one of the "Harry Potter " movies saying "It's not going to wooorrrk", I decided to give it a shot. What did I have to lose?

"Okay." I told Axel. "You done good kid." I smiled and he pulled me into a hug.