Mine

Sasuke has always been possessive.
It's something he's been since a quite young age. So when a certain blond haired boy with whiskers shows up with another boy at his hideout, he gets possessive. Because what's his is his, and that's all there is to it.

---

Sasuke lazily opened his eyes. Orochimaru had walked into his room, yet again.
"What do you want, Orochimaru?" The Legendary Sannin's tongue flickered. He chuckled darkly and narrowed his eyes. "We have a visitor Sasuke, be polite." The Sannin chuckled again, before walking out of the room. The raven slowly got out of his bed and sat in Orochimaru's throne. After all, who could possibly be so important that he had to leave his room?
The door opened, and in stepped a pale boy with a crop top. This boy looked like an idiot. He and Orochimaru talked and Sasuke wasn't particularly listening until he heard his name. This boy, named Sai, was it? Well, anyways, he was about to be killed by Sasuke. How dare he talk about him? And in front of Sasuke too?
Did he really think he was going to just let this go? This one was truly an idiot, after all.
"Oi, you close to him?" Turning in the last Uchiha's direction, the skimpily dressed boy snorted.
Sasuke wasn't sure if it was out of disgust or if he thought Naruto was a joke, but both options he'd came up with bugged him. A lot.
"Not close enough that I would turn against you, my peers. In fact, I quite despise the insolent and rowdy boy."  He sniffed the air, acting like he was better than mentioned blond. Sasuke sucked in his cheeks, refraining himself from completely destroying this "Sai"'s will to live.
"Is their- his eyes narrowed - group coming here?" He had to be careful not to focus too much on the blonde or Orochimaru and Sai might question his motives. Sai scoffed.
"I don't think they're smart enough to figure out just what I'm doing. Every member of the group are dopes."
Sasuke could handle him insulting just about anyone but him. Quickly and icily, he stood from the throne, exiting the room just in time to hear yet another stupid poke at himself.
"What's with him?"
"You could say he's moody."
-
He was so... pent up.
Ready to explode.
Angry.
Frustrated.
Horny? Hn.
Before he knew what he was doing he had his hands in his pants, fiddling with his dick.
Thinking of Naruto.
He threw his underwear to the ground, moaning already. He gently stoked his member.
Blond hair, matted from sex.
Blue eyes, looking at him, needy.
A beautiful voice, calling out his name.
He sped up his pace.
Naruto splayed out from under him.
A flushed face.
Pre-cum spilling onto his hand, he pumped harder, faster.
He saw himself fucking Naruto.
Messenger and doggy style, whatever worked.
The chemistry was unbelievable.
He let out a final groan, hitting his climax and cum splattering all over his hand.
It was a one-sided love hate relationship, wasn't it?
---
EXTRA:
Outside Sasuke's room Orochimaru stood, chuckling as he heard;
"I love you, Naruto."
---
A/N: enjoy!'