One More Day

This here is Alex’s new adventure, and 3rd installment in the series of “Later That Day”. I hope you liked her when she faced big foots, fell in-love with her when she faced the apocalypse, so that you’d adore her when she has to face her alter ego. Comment your ideas, and vote if you like the series. Check out the cast picture to the left! Now, let the story begin…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Would you get me the water bucket” my brother’s voice yelled wanting help doing laundry.

Apparently on Casus there were no washing machines! It had been a year now and still we couldn’t find a washing machine. Apparently, Nature didn’t think we’d need it; how naïve of her.

“When will John get the damn washer?” I pouted.

I needed a washing machine, I was most definitely not gonna keep washing my clothes by the lake.

A little trip to the past, after we started our new lives on this new planet we found two houses next to each other. They were more like villas. Their was three floors for each. They both had two bathrooms and three bedrooms, huge kitchens and an incredibly huge salon. We had internet and electricity, television, computers, laptops, phones and even mp3s.

The history of Earth wasn’t lost; it was all written down in books and printed twice. Every villa had a library with all the books that were published on Earth. Nature did want to destroy the human population but not the history of the planet.

 Will and Rachel lived together in a villa, Jude and I directly next to them. After they moved in together, they grew way to close, and their love grew. Jude and I on the other hand weren’t able to reach their level of love yet. He and I were close and I guess you can say in-love.

“He isn’t our delivery guy Alex, John has a life other than to fulfill the needs of Alex Saviyer.” Will’s sarcasm, Luke might have had something to do with it.

From what I heard, Luke was up in Heaven with Ann watching over Will, Rachel and Jude. Liz and Eric were also up in Heaven but they weren’t angels. John wouldn’t accept telling me because I was not allowed to know. All he ever told me was that they were fine and watched over me at times.

“I know he isn’t, but I’ve been nagging for a washer for a year now!”

“Ale, baby, forget the washer, it’s more fun doing laundry out here together.” Jude said as he came from behind and hugged me.

“You just like it because you get to see me wash my und-.”

“Carry those inside.” my brother interrupted placing a huge basket of clothes in my arms as he shot Jude a death glare.

“I’m gonna go see Rachel now.” I said as I awkwardly left the two boys outside.

They were still standing face to face, Jude looked everywhere except Will’s face. My brother was probably a thousand years old and he was intimidating. No wonder no guy ever wanted to date me back in high-school. They all were scared from him.

“We have laundry to fix.”

“Place it on the coach and leave them.” I heard Rachel’s voice from the kitchen.

“What we won’t fix them?”

“We are witches, use magic Alex” She talked to me like I’m a kid.

“I’m not five! I just forgot I can use magic for chores.”

“Just repeat after me.” Rachel said as she came over and held my hand.