Chapter VII

Konnichiwa!!!! I'm so happy that a lot of people read my story. So, thank you very much. And would you look at that...I'm really a moody writer. I updated......at last!!! And thank you for your extreme patience. Hooooraaayyy!!! And please pardon Gokudera Hayato's foul vocabulary. His day is not complete if he can't spout colorful words.

It really breaks my heart to say this everytime. Katekyo Hitman Reborn is not mine. It belongs to the great Amano Akira-sama.

******************************************

                    Tsuna's classmates were gaping like fishes out of water as they took in the magnificent dinning hall. The stenciled walls were inspired by an 18th-century Sicilian veranda. The high ceiling, stenciled just like the walls, was lined up with several pieces of hand-forged wrought iron chandeliers. The long dinning table that can accommodate fifty people was draped with Thai silk that served as table cloth. Exotic flowers in antique porcelain vases and scented candles serve as centerpieces. The tablewares were fine China and silvers while the crystal clear glasses were imported from France. The chairs at the host position were modeled after a throne with deep red velvet cushions and intricate carvings at the back rest. A beautiful garden with a pond and fountain can be seen through the ceiling to floor glass windows with velvet draperies. All in all, two words can describe the entire room-royal and majestic.The room was fit for the royalties. Well, the Vongola was considered a royalty in the mafia world.

                    "Since the Vongola values traditions, we're going to do things accordingly." Giovanni said.

                    The students listened to the head butler. Tsuna and company were now there, blending in to avoid further unnecessary suspicions. Though they don't have a hard time doing that since their classmates were too stunned with the place to notice them.

                    "Girls, take the left side of the table while the boys take the right." The students were a bit hesitant to move. Tsuna mentally rolled his eyes. He's about to walk towards the table but Kyoya beat him.

                    "Lay low." Kyoya whispered as he passed his Boss. The students looked at the demon prefect with fear and admiration. At the girls side, it was Hana and Kyoko who moved first. A few minutes later, all the students were seated.

                    The door opened and enter the world's greatest hitman. The intimidating aura he's exuding was too much. They gulped in fear. Well, aside from the group who knows him.

                    "Ciaossu! My name is Reborn and I will be in charge of this school trip from now on since Boreen was called for some emergency lectures." Reborn scrutinized the students with his obsidian eyes. It's like he's analyzing the students personality one by one.

                    "Excuse me, Reborn-san." The so-called elite called out. "How did you know Boreen-sensei?"

                    Reborn smirked. "He's my twin."

                    A chorus of gasps. While Tsuna almost snorted, which was really out of character of him. He looked at his classmates who has this expression of disbelief on their faces.

                    "So that means, you're Sawada's tutor?" The class representative Hayakawa Miyuki asked in confirmation.

                    "Yes, I am." Reborn answered calmly.

                    "Can I hire you as my tutor, Reborn-san?" Kaneda asked. He's thinking that Reborn must be an elite and amazing tutor who uses advance teaching techniques if he's able to turn the most useless and no-good student into a lesser one.