Chapter V

Konnichiwa!!!! I'm so overwhelmed with all the response I get. To be honest I wasn't expecting this. I can't thank you guys enough.

So here's another chapter. And still the reality remains that Katekyo Hitman Reborn is not mine. It belongs to the great Amano Akira-sama. I must be hallucinating if I created this awesome manga.

*******************************************

                    After hours of entertaining themselves, some of the students returned to the second floor. They were chatting about what they are going to see or do once they reach Italy. They were oblivious that a particular group was missing.

                    Kaneda Osamu was on his way to his seat when he noticed that the seat Tsuna and his friends occupied were empty.

                    "Hey, have you seen Dame-Tsuna?" He asked Yamada who happens to pass by, trailing Mochida. 

                    "Who gives a damn about that useless, pathetic excuse for a human being!" Yamada spat. He is one of Tsuna's bullies and he despised Tsuna's guts because he believed that Kyoko was stolen by the dame student from his idol and mentor in kendo, Mochida Kensuke. Another one of Tsuna's bullies. 

                    Kaneda rolled his eyes. "Haven't you noticed that they're not there at the first floor? They haven't even showed up for lunch."

                    The whole class become quiet and pondered on to what Kaneda said. 

                    "Kaneda-kun is right! Yamamoto-sama and Gokudera-sama were not there either." One of the fangirls said.

                    "See? Aren't you wondering where they disappear to?" Kaneda asked, raising suspicions.

                    They all look to the stair at the back most part of the second floor where two guards are standing by.

                    "Could it be..." The girl named Miyagi Maya asked but trailed off.

                    "But that's impossible! That part is off-limits." Karin said.

                    "Yeah? But it's even more impossible that they jumped off the plane." Ai retorted.

                     "Are you saying that those two huge guards over there let them pass? That's very ridiculous!" Mochida countered Ai.

                    "So, where do you think they went? It's even more ridiculous that Dame-Tsuna and his group vanished into thin air, Mochida-senpai!" Ai shot back.

                    Mochida gritted his teeth.

                    "Though we don't want to believe it, what Ai-san's assuming is the most logical, Mochida-senpai." Miyuki, the class representative butted in.

                    "You seem to be so sure that Dame-Tsuna and his group are on the third floor." Yamada joined in.

                    "Weren't you paying attention before this trip was organized? Sawada and Boreen-sensei knew each other through his tutor who is Boreen-sensei's twin. And since Boreen-sensei and the Ninth Vongola Boss are close, he can do whatever he wants." Miyuki replied.

                    "But it still doesn't explain why they are there in the third floor." Mochida said a bit irritated.

                    "Why don't we ask her?" Maya suggested while pointing at Isabel who gave lunch to the two guards. The group looked at Isabel who's now heading to their direction.