Chapter III

Konnichiwa!!!! There will be some OC's in this chapter. And once again, Kyoko will be out of character and so is Chrome.

Thank you very much to those who voted and commented. I have a face-splitting grin on my lips while typing this. Kyaaaaaahhhh!!!!!

And before I got carried away.......Katekyo Hitman Reborn will never ever be mine because it belongs to the great Amano Akira-sama. 

This chapter is dedicated to Heather656. She's the first ever to comment to my story. Arigatou Gozaimasu!!!

*************************************************

                    The most awaited day of the entire Namimori High School has arrived. Everybody is excited but some students were envious because Class 1-A is going to Italy for their school trip. Especially the seniors. They can't understand why it's a freshmen class that's chosen by that famous Italian company.

                    As the other students are now boarding the bus that will take them to their destinations, Class 1-A is waiting for their transportation to arrive. While his classmates were speculating what their ride will be, Tsuna was praying that Reborn will not go crazy and not send a limousine to pick them up. Unfortunately, the universe decided to torment him when three black limousines with Vongola crest entered the school premises followed by a black bus with Vongola crest too.

                    The students were amazed to see such grand and luxurious vehicles. Tsuna's classmates were cheering in excitement. Though he's wearing a calm face, Tsuna is actually freaking out internally.

                    'Why?! Why a f**king damn limousine?!' After hanging out with Hayato for three years, he somewhat picked up his right-hand man's foul language. Yup, Hayato is a bad influence to his boss' vocabulary.

                    "Wow Tsuna! You really went all out." Takeshi exclaimed who's standing at Tsuna's left side.

                    "I've got nothing to do with this. This is all Reborn's idea. I don't even know what's going to happen at Italy." Tsuna was now having second thoughts about dropping his dame act.

                    "Don't worry Jyuudaime. I'm sure everything will work out fine." Hayato assured his boss.

                    Ever since they entered high school and started dating Haru, Hayato had somewhat learned how to control his temper. Though the bickering with Takeshi was always there.

                    Then Boreen-sensei stepped out from the last limousine. "Alright! Class 1-A pay attention."

                    The said class went silent and give their undivided attention to the hitman in disguise. At the background, the other students are seething in envy even the teachers. Making Nezu-sensei feel  smug and all high and mighty.

                    "Before we go, the Ninth Boss of Vongola Corp. had decided to invite four senior students to join this class on their trip." Boreen-sensei announced.

                   The senior students cheered. Reborn raised his hand to silence them. "And to make this fair, I decided to do an electronic raffle to select the four lucky senior students."

                    And on cue, Dino and Romario appeared with some sort of machine that Tsuna is very sure an invention of either of the three genius engineers of Vongola. Dino turned the machine on and then names appeared on the flat screen blinking in high speed.