Chapter VI

Konnichiwa!!!! Gomenasai!!!! It will take some time for me to update after this chapter. Our house is undergoing some total renovation and it's total chaos here!! Can't concentrate with all the BLAGG! CLANKKK!! PAK!! Let's hope and pray that the weather will always be bright and sunny so there will be no delays and the construction guys can do their jobs in a much faster and hassle-free pace.

Giotto will be out of character here. Who would blame him? He has an adorable great, great, great, great grandson. And there will be some OC's here again. The Vongola household can't function without servants and staffs, you know.  

And as usual it always pains me to say this but Katekyo Hitman Reborn is not mine. It belongs to the great Amano Akira-sama. Yeah, sad but true.

Enjoy!!!

***********************************************

                    The first generation Guardians stared at their Boss prancing around and is in a very good mood. He's humming a happy tune and has a big smile on his face.

                    "Giotto, you're unusually happy for too early in the morning." G. commented.

                    Giotto looked at his bestfriend and right-hand man. He smiled at him brightly. "I am indeed happy G. In fact, I'm so happy I can't help but wiggle my toes in happiness."

                    His Guardians sweat dropped.

                    "You do realize that we don't have any feet, Giotto. And we're floating around, not walking." Lampo said lazily.

                    "Why do you have to ruin my fun, huh? Lampo?" Giotto huffed and crossed his arms. 

                    The other Guardians laughed at Giotto's childishness, except for Alaude. 

                    "But, really Giotto. What brought this overflowing happiness, de gozaru?" Asari Ugetsu asked.

                    Giotto's attitude swings 180 and the rest blinked if the sparkles and flowers surrounding the blond were real or just illusions.

                    "Last night, I happened to slipped through Nono's office and I found out that Tsuna's class is coming here for their school trip." He said in an overly excited voice. "I'm so happy to see my cute grandson again."

                    "No wonder your happiness is to the maximum, Giotto." Knuckle said with his hands in a praying position and smiled. Giotto's happy mood was very infectious.

                     Giotto nodded and beamed brightly. The rest of the Guardians swore they almost got blind because of Giotto's 'brightness'. Every time Tsuna and his Guardians were at Italy, Giotto is always in a good mood. He adores his great, great, great, great grandson so much and he's so proud that Tsuna is slowly getting Vongola back to its original purpose.

                   "Nufufufu...Tsunayoshi's class? So, his Guardians are not with him?" Daemon Spade asked who's floating at the other side of the elegant and lavish Victorian-style parlor.

                    "Oh, they are with him. I heard Nono talking to Reborn and Tsuna's Guardians on the phone." Giotto said but suddenly, his mood swing occurs. From bright and happy to dark and pissed.

                    The Guardians were shocked. Something about the trip is making Giotto feel horrible.

                    "G-Giotto...? Is there something wrong?" G. asked, a  bit hesitant.