Chapter One

Everybody has a role in school right? Like a bad boy, bad girl, nerd, jock, geek and so on. Well I did fit into a category. I'll give you a hint; they always annoyingly get their assignments done on time, answer every question correctly and get A+ in everything, well except for physical education and those sporty based subjects.

Yep you guessed right I am well known as a nerd. My name is Avery Blue, I get A+ in most subjects and you will never guess this.. I get bullied, weird for a nerd right?

But this summers about to change.

I finally decided that enough was enough, so I flew all the way from California to Queensland to see my cousin. Somehow she talked me into seeing a professional and too much of my dismay I decided to go. I was told I have zero confidence in myself and a low self-esteem. Apparently I needed to look at everything more positively. But you see, that's what happens when your parents don't prepare you for the big wide world. I'm not talking about the getting out of university world but the high school world. Truth is: high school sucks, unless of course your popular, have amazing friends and is somehow doing exceptionally well at school. However I only had the good scores and that didn't seem to be good enough.

Although the psychologist told me to be happy with the way I am I couldn't be. I hated the way I was. I was broken, and accepting that and moving on isn't right. Those people that tormented me at school needed to pay for what they do every day.

I needed to change. I needed them to see me differently so when I stand up to them they'll know they did this to me. That this was their doing.

I turned to the only personwho would listen; my cousin. She was a main part in it, she helped me get fitand also did a huge makeover.

I've come back with a new makeover, new wardrobe and a new attitude. I'm here to teach everyone who's boss and not to mess with me.

Karma's a bitch.

××

So what's your thoughts about this first chapter? Will be updating soon.

Remember to comment and vote.
~Ashley