five

michael's outfit above :)

the next day was completely unexpected. michael had woke up on time, put on his cutest outfit, and went to class with all his materials.

when calum and ashton walked in, late as usual, calum sat with michael and talked with him. well he tried.

"hey.." calum said awkwardly. this was a bad decision. michael turned and looked at him like he had three heads.

"hey?" it came more out like a question, and michael didn't mean for it to. for a slight second calum's eyes light up at the response from the boy.

michael honestly thought that was the cutest thing ever. he looked like a puppy.

"how are you?" calum replied. he couldn't think of anything else to say to michael. the tanned male thought michael was really adorable in his clothes everyday. calum likes every physical appearance of michael but his favourite is his eyes, and his lips. he couldn't get enough of just staring at them. the way michael's eyes changed colour from green to yellow to even with some blue with green had calum so intrigued.

they found themselves a little bit closer, like michael told calum his favourite colour, and calum told michael his favourite band. their conversation quickly died down when the professor walked in and started class.

~

when class was over, calum found himself walking michael back to his dorm. he successfully got michael's number and vice versa. they had gotten to michael's dorm, but before they could say goodbye, some blonde kid yanked the small boy in. calum stood there for a few minutes just wondering what happened. he was happy that he got a very cute boy's number.

he was walking back to his shared apartment, phone in hand texting the boy. he hated that he shared such a dirty apartment with a boy who brought home a girl every night; he felt bad for the girls, honestly. calum did look like he'd do that stuff, but he was raised better thanks to his mum. the only reason why he was sharing an apartment with ashton was because, alone, both of them couldn't have paid for one if they lived alone. ashton doesn't even have a job so calum doesn't know how he comes up with the money.

michael and calum were getting along quite well while texting, getting to know each other with some flirting. michael was very flustered from all the compliments from calum.

he stumbles into his apartment, seeing ashton sprawled out on the recliner eating crisps. "hey dude," he spits out "i saw you with the twink today in class. you like him?"

"of course not." calum lied. you see, ashton wasn't necessarily the most supportive when it came to same sex couples; he was strictly heterosexual, and very homophobic.

"'kay dude." the blonde haired man continued munching loudly on his snack. calum went to his room, phone still in hand texting michael.

when calum had first saw michael he thought the boy was gorgeous, but after class he saw him with a red head whose name he didn't know. well i'll never get a chance with him then.

calum brought up the subject of the red head with michael, trying to know what they're relationship is.

after a few minutes, calum learned three things about the red head: his name is ed, michael finds him super annoying, and they're not dating whatsoever. calum exhaled, thankful he might have a chance with him.

might.