one

EDITED

micahel's outfit above

"michael" luke shook michael's shoulder, to wake the small boy up. the boy groans, turning over to avoid luke. "mikey, baby, it's 7:50, you're going to be late."

michael immediately jumped out of his bed, rushing to his closet. he just grabs the first thing he sees, a grey dress with a red flannel tied around his waist, thigh high socks, and his Doc Martins.

after brushing his teeth, putting on some makeup, and grabbing his books, michael rushes out the door with a quick 'bye lukey!'. michael runs to his art class, which was unfortunately on the other side of campus.

when he made it to class, he was 5 minutes late. "ah, mr. clifford, have a seat, darling. this is only a warning." professor clark says to the petite boy. michael quickly finds his seat, which was in the middle of the classroom. professor clark was never a mean teacher, she was always one of the nicest teachers he's met. she's one of few that doesn't harass michael because of how he dresses. she, in fact, accepts it.

after class, michael gathered his things and walked out of the classroom, only to be followed by ed, a red headed boy that wouldn't leave michael alone. "hey! mikey!" ed yells, running up to michael, panting.

"hey ed, what do you need?" michael puffs as ed props his arm on michael's shoulder.

"what's up?" ed's music plays from his bluetooth speaker, making michael cringe.

"nothing much. where are you going?" michael says, getting more annoyed with ed.

"i don't know, i was going to walk you to your dorm. where is your dorm?"

"ed! you already know where my cabin is." michael shouts at ed. he knows where michael's dorm is at, he has walked michael there plenty of times. michael doesn't know why ed hasn't already not asked him where michael's dorm is at. he talks with everyone at college so it's no surprise ed doesn't know where michael's dorm is at.

"oh yeah, sorry babe." ed kisses michael's temple, and michael just scoffs. the thing is, michael and ed aren't dating. ed won't leave michael alone because 'michael is too beautiful to let go'.

"here's my cabin. let me go ed." michael whines, trying to get ed's arm off him. only, ed pulls michael into a hug. as much as michael dislikes ed, michael loves his hugs. that's the only reason why michael allows ed to be around him.

once ed lets go of michael, michael runs into his dorm and into luke's arms. "was it ed again? what'd he do?" luke says, holding the boy.

"n-nothing, he just w-won't le-leave me alo-alone." michael sniffled.

"you have to tell him to leave you alone. you're only hurting yourself more if he keeps hanging out with you." luke lectured michael. he just nodded and plopped on his pastel pink bed.

"i know, i know. you tell me every day, but you know he won't leave me alone." michael said, hugging his pillow to his chest

"but you're not taking into consideration, michael. i just don't want you to get hurt." luke looked at him with a pout.

michael can never say no to that pout. "okay, okay, fine. i'll try to stay away from him."

"yay! now, i'm in the mood for cuddling. let's cuddle." luke says, as he jumps on the bed next to michael.

they don't say anything as their legs entangle naturally and their bodies mold together. after a few minutes, luke breaks the silence. "hey michael?"

"yeah?" michael mumbled into luke's chest.

"do you like ed?" michael chuckled, and luke sat there in disbelief he even asked such question.

"no way, lucas. you're crazy."

fit in media :-)