Chapter 7: The Forest of Chakra

Începe de la început

"Inari! Where have you been! "Tazuna shouted. "Welcome back grandpa!" the little boy now known as Inari, hugged Tazuna. "Inari that was very rude, these ninja helped and brought your grandpa her safely." Tsunami scolded her son. "It's okay, it's okay. I'm rude to them too." Tazuna said rubbing the top of Inari's head. The young boy's eyes scanned them. "Mom! Don't you see these people are going to die! Gato will find them and will wipe them out!"

"What did you say brat!" "Naruto calm down!" Naomi told him. He ignored her. "Listen up you know what a super ninja is that's me only a lot better. I'm going to be Hokage! I'm going to beat this Gato or whatever his name was! Believe it! Then you'll get to witness a real hero like me!" "There no such thing as a hero. You're just filled with stupid ideas!"

"What you say." Naruto was going to charge at him but Naomi tackled him down and sat on him. "Oh when I get my hands on you kid. You're going down." "I don't think so Naruto, nobody's going down expect Zabuza." "If you want to stay alive then you should go from where you came from!" "Inari, wait where are you going?" The bridge builder asked. "To look at the ocean I want to be alone!" With that he left. Naruto growled but after a while he calmed down. Naomi got up off of him and gave him a hand up. "Sorry about that." Tazuna said. They nodded.

"We should probably show you four to your rooms." Tsunami said. "We have two rooms. So the two boys share one and the two girls share. Right?" Kakashi shook his head. "I'm pretty sure Naruto and Sasuke would try to bite each other's heads off. So how about Naomi with Naruto. Sasuke with Sakura." Sakura squealed. Sasuke shook his head. "No way." Sakura then got really disappointed and looked down. "That leaves one option. Naomi with Sasuke and Naruto with Sakura. We'll agree on that." Sakura fumed. "No way! Sensei you can't be serious!" "Sorry Sakura I'm not going to change it again."

Naruto was debating whether or not to say something. He got to sleep in the same room as Sakura but Naomi had to share a room with that bastard Sasuke. Even if he did argue, sensei had already made up his mind. Sakura huffed and glared at Naomi. Who just stood there. Why do these things always happen to me!? She thought. Tsunami walked up the stairs and showed them their two room. They were right across from each other. "Okay Naruto you're taking the ground!" "But Sakura, why can't we share the bed!" "Because I don't want to share the bed with you!" Naomi walked into the room she was sharing with Sasuke and put her backpack by the foot head. "Which side of the bed do you want?" Sasuke asked her. So where sharing the bed then. She thought.

Naomi p.o.v.

"The right" "Hn. I like the left side of the bed better." I shrugged. "What should we do? Sensei said earlier that we weren't going to start training until tomorrow." Sasuke shrugged. Naomi sat on the bed while he stood. She grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. "You're no fun." He caught it and threw back at her. She caught and stuck her tongue at him. "I'm going to see if Tsunami-san needs help with dinner." "Make sure you don't eat all the food. I've seen how much you eat." I turned around and glared at him. "I don't eat that much." He scoffed. "Yeah right, I'm pretty sure if you can eat over ten bowls of ramen then you can eat a lot." I pouted. He used my stomach against me. Damn Uchica.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Hey Tsunami-san, do you need help with dinner at all?" She smiled at me. "Sure, if you don't mind." "I don't mind at all. What can I do?" "You can chop these vegetables." I nodded and took the knife off the table. "So Naomi tell me about yourself." I pondered for a minute before responding. "I'm 12 years old. Naruto is my twin brother. My favorite color is blue and my favorite foods are onigiris and ramen." "Naruto your twin brother? That explains why you kind of look like him." I nodded. "I couldn't help but notice how pretty your hair is." I stopped and looked at her. Not many people say they liked my hair. A smile made its way on my face. "Oh, thank you. I don't get many complements on my hair." "Well you should. I never seen anyone before with red hair." "I guess I'm pretty different." "Being different isn't such a bad thing right?" I never thought about it like that. Maybe she's right. Being different can't be so bad. Tsunami-san and I made a huge bowl of rice, steamed vegetables, curry bread, some miso soup and avocado rolls.