“For what?”

I shrugged not quite knowing what to say “For…everything”

“Die!” I screamed at the creature on screen waving the controller around for emphasis.

Blake laughed “Renee hit the red button! Hit the red button!” before I could react the screen swiftly read GAME OVER.

I scowled “I was winning as well…”

He chuckled pulling me down on his lap and playing with my hair “You’re so aggressive?”

“Me?” I repeated in disbelief “Aggressive?”

He nodded and I tackled him to the ground. He let out a girly yelp which caused me to giggle and topple over as he pinned my hands down either side of me.

He leaned forward took my lips in his “Don’t try to take me down” he murmured in between kisses “It won’t work”. I didn’t bother replying just wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him closer to me. We were now pressed tightly together and I could feel his heart beating through the material of my shirt. I let out a tiny moan as his hands traced the outside of my lip and lifted my hip unconsciously to his as he growled softly.

“Hey Renee?” he murmured trailing kisses down my neck “What’s going to happen to us? When you go back to Florida” I pulled away abruptly a pang in my heart at that.

“I…I…I don’t know…”

He gave a forced smile “I get it…”

“I won’t leave you” I told him so sure of my answer I didn’t think about it “I can’t”

“That’s good” he whispered “Because I don’t think I’ll let you go” he smiled before attacking my lips with his.

*

I stayed the night at Blake’s, too bitter at Marie to go home. I woke up to face Blake’s sleeping face and brushed my lips slightly over his. His eyes flickered slightly before opening.

“That’s a nice way to be woken up” I smiled, my legs still tangled with his my bare legs exposed by one of Blake’s t-shirts. He traced his hands along them and I shivered burying my head in the crook of his neck.

“We’ll go out today” he said “Just me and you”

I grinned “I’d like that”

I had a quick shower and breakfast in which I was surprised to find Blake’s mom gone.

“She’s gone to work” he explained, I nodded and slowly bit into my piece of toast.

“Are you going to go home today?”

I shook my head “I don’t think so”

“You should talk to her” Blake persuaded “Maybe…”

“That’s the thing about Marie” I said scowling “She doesn’t listen she just talks”

“I heard what you said to her” he whispered “That you love me”

I didn’t skip a beat “It’s because I do”

“You can’t love someone like me” he shook his head “You’re too good for me”

I shook my head crossing the kitchen to wrap my arms around his neck “It’s the other way around”

He kissed my forehead “I don’t deserve you”