Squiggly Lines and First Nights

Start from the beginning

"Mikhail go get my bag from your jeep!" I yelled through the bathroom door while wrapping the huge towel around me and hugging it close so I could stop shivering.

"No, I'm not going out into that weather again." He said back and I huffed angrily, flicking my wet hair over my shoulder I said, "I don't have any clothes to change into."

"Well that's your problem." He irritably said which caused me to fume.

"Mikhail!"

"Just come out naked." He said and I could just see the smirk on his stupid face.

"Alright I'm coming, prepare yourself." I said all sweetly and could here choking sounds coming from the other end, I giggled to myself before turning the handle.

"Are you ready?" I said and he coughed and choked some more on his own spit before squeaking out, "what no wait gimme a few seconds."

I rolled my eyes smiling before tying the towel on as hard as I could and turning the door handle. I heard Mikhail suck in a breath but before he could say anything I grabbed the bar of soap and heaved it right at his face.

He fell backwards into the bed as it hit his eye and I mumbled, "idiot," before closing the bathroom door after me again. He groaned and said, "that hit my eye I think I'm blind!"

"Good!" I yelled back furiously before roughly grabbing my old clothes from the hook and shaking them all around trying to make them a bit cleaner. A few more whines and groans were made from him before it was quiet. I felt bad that it hit his eye but he deserved it.

Stupid, cocky, arrogant, loser, dum--

A knock came on the door and I glared it, "what?" I said sharply. Mikhails voice came through the door, "take my shirt."

"I'd rather wear a cactus than your shirt." I replied rolling my eyes and trying to dry my hair as best as I could. "Come on just take it, I promise it's clean."

I looked at my dirty blouse and turned the bathroom door handle, "stick your hand in," I mumbled and he did so while I hid myself behind the door, I poked the shirt before sniffing it a bit and to my surprise it didn't reek of sweat and male body odours.

"Okay I'll take it." I said grabbing it from him before slamming the door, he managed to take his arm out just in time and I heard him chuckle as he walked away.

I quickly pulled the long sleeved maroon coloured shirt on before grabbing the same leggings I had worn and pulling them on. I felt my hair and sighed as my hand came back wet. "Mikhail give me your beanie!"

"Why?" He called back lazily, "I need it to cover my hair."

"Covering wet hair with a hat causes it to become damaged." He answered back wisely and I sighed.

"Just come out I'm gonna end up seeing it soon enough."

"No! Never!" I was stubborn and I knew it, but he is never seeing my hair not even if I die. I grabbed my scarf and tucked my hair into the back of the shirt before putting the scarf over my head and around my neck. I fixed it up a bit before finally coming out of the bathroom.

Mikhail glanced at me before chuckling and saying, "you look hot in my shirt."

"Guess what's hotter?" I said pulling my fluffy socks on.

"What? Me?" He said putting putting his arm up and leaning his head against it.

"No, jahannam is."

"For the last time, we are married I can call you hot and it won't be haraam!" He said rolling his eyes. I glared at him before scooting onto the bed. I pulled the covers over me as he continued tapping away on his phone.

I wasn't going to share this bed with him but I also wasn't going to send him to the floor where it was cold and he could get sick. I needed him to drive. So I grabbed all the big pillows that the bed was packed with and laid them between me and him, he gave them a glance before smiling to himself and looking back at his phone.

"Wake up early." I mumbled to him and myself as I closed the lamp from my side, he sighed running a hand through his hair, "no promises."

I pulled my scarf tighter before pulling the covers over me, a few awkward seconds later of my first time sleeping in the same bed as a man, the man himself said, "you know what I realized?"

"What?" I mumbled half awake, I closed my eyes tired from the days adventures.

"This is our wedding night."

"So? What do you want me to do about that?" I mumbled grouchily as an ache made its way into my head.

"Do you know what couples do on their wedding night?" He whispered, I felt his body heat closer than before and opened one eye to see him leaning across the pillow wall looking at me. I stared at him before saying, "kill their husband and then bury his body underneath the toilet?"

His grin fell and he grumbled something to himself before saying, "goodnight Rafa." I chuckled at his sulky mood before replying and closing my eyes again.

-------------------

Why do I keep making fillers?!!!!!! I'm SOOO sorry like really really sorry!!!

Guys omg I passed my exams with such good grades thank you all so much for being so patient and sticking in there it makes me sooo happy!! I promise the next chapters that will come will be way better and actually have things going on in it, not just Mikhail and Rafa going back and forth.

Oh and there will be a little snippet of Raif in the next chapter! :D