VII

Hoseok: hey 

Jimin: hi

Hoseok: are you at ur dorm?

Jimin: yis

Hoseok: so u saw me naked :)

Jimin: pretty much...

Hoseok: ;) what did u think

Hoseok: how big was it

Jimin: as big my pinkie toe, bitch.

Hoseok: damn, ur pinkie must be huge

Jimin: ...

Hoseok: :)

Hoseok: you wanna hang out?

Jimin: no.

Hoseok: :(

Hoseok: just bc u cant handle the d

Jimin: if that d means 'domino's' then im all for it

Hoseok: ...

Hoseok: but srsly, can i come over?

Jimin: ughhhhhh

Hoseok: pls, we can order dominos and i'll pay

Jimin: fine, but if u try anything, ur ass will be out the door in seconds.

Jimin: without any domino's. 

Hoseok: ok fair, i'll be there in ten

Hoseok: by the way, the human body has over 265 bones, would u like one more? ;)

Jimin rolled his eyes but let out a little laugh, he decided to not reply to the last text and instead cleaned his dorm up, he didn't want Hoseok to think he was a slob, after all. 
It was then that Jimin
realised how often Jungkook was out of the dorm, where was he all the time?

Jimin heard a faint knock come from the behind the door, he felt excitement as he made his way to open it. 
"Hey." Jimin greeted, expecting a reply from Hoseok, however, that didn't happen. Jimin felt Hoseok's strong arms grab ahold of the younger's shoulders and pin him against the wall and lean his head close to Jimin's neck. The younger boy was breathing erratically as his body was overwhelmed with shock. 

What the fuck, he thought.

"W-what are you doing?" Jimin shivered as he felt Hoseok's lips tickle his neck as they softly blew air on the skin, inches from actually coming in contact with Jimin's neck. Hoseok leaned in closer, if that was even possible, and lightly pressed his lips against Jimin's neck. The same lips that had kissed over three people in one night already, the simple thought had managed to create a frown on Jimin's face. The latter felt like he had to push Hoseok away, he knew that's what he should've done, but he didn't want to. He liked it too much. 
Unfortunately, the blissful moment didn't last very long as Hoseok pulled away and walked away to sit down on Jimin's bed.

"So what movie are we watching? I already ordered the pizza before I arrived." Hoseok was so nonchalant after what just happened but Jimin was still leaning against the wall, he was left dumbfounded, his mouth was slightly agape, trying to grasp the situation. 

"I-uh, I don't k-know, you can, uh, choose, if you want." Jimin stuttered, making Hoseok smirk, he loved the effect he had on the boy. He leaned back against the headboard with his arms folded behind his head. How does he look so good doing such simple things?