XXII

We got halfway into the concert before they got to the chair girl.

I smiled to myself knowing that being chair girl is how all of this began. If they hadn't picked me I probably wouldn't be here. Man, I certainly wouldn't be here. I dreaded that concert so much but I didn't even know it would lead me here.

"Today, we're going to do something a little different," Scott smirked.

"The chair girl, tonight, won't be any of you," Mitch said.

I let out a quick breath, "What does that even mean?"

"We actually have had this planned for about 3 day, courtesy of your favorite boy princess. You may have seen her in clips from the L.A. concert," Avi laughed as I gasped.

He walked to where I was, right off stage, and took my hand. He lead me out onto the stage and the croup erupted with applause.

"This is Cressida, and we're here to sing her a song," Avi said.

"Now it's not Let's Get It On like it usually is, because all of this was completely planned out by Mitchell," Scott laugh while Mitch took a bow, "This was his special request."

Avi sat me down in the chair and they started to sing Show You How To Love.

Mitch walked over to me and took my hand,

"This girl's got me falling in love, and out of my mind. My heart is racing, I'm out of breath, and I'm wasting my time. She's looking at me likes she's never seen me running round her head, oh yeah. So will you dance with me or do I have to show you how to love instead?"

I had a very big smile on my face as I mouthed the words, "Of course," to him.

"So let me show you how to love. So let me show you how to love. So let me show you how to love. So let me show you how to love.," the song went on. This was an actual dream.

He got on his knees and hugged me from the side, "Give me once chance and I promise that I'll show you the way. I'll take you far from here and show you how the night turns to day. I can love you better than that other guy who broke your heart," all of them pointed to Scott and the crowed laughed, "So tell me, tell me, do you love me baby this party's about to start, start, start, start."

"So let me show you how to love. So let me show you how to love," he walked around the chair before sitting in my lap while the others stood laughing and singing,"This party's about to start. Start, start, this party's about to start."

He had me stand up and he twirled me around as the song ended, "This girls got me falling in love, and out of my mind," he looked into my eyes.

At the end, everyone cheered and Mitch looked relieved.

He handed me his mic and let me say something, "Want to explain why you did that, Mitchy?" I handed it back.

"Well, it was a proposal," the whole crowd gasped simultaneously, "No, not like that," he laughed.

"I know how last week Scott like messed your life up, and it was kind of signaling towards.. 'You may not have been ready last week for me to pick up the pieces, but I really hope you're ready now, because I want to try.' And I know we've been thinking the same thing but we haven't really done anything about it yet.." I gasped and put my hand over my mouth before he took the other and got down on his knees.

"Cressi, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, tears actually forming in his eyes slightly just as they were in mine.

I took the microphone back quickly, "Hell yes."

He hopped up quickly and hugged me, the crowd still silent.

Well, until he kissed me and the arena roared with applause.

I pulled away, "I'm gonna go now, but you nerds," I pointed to Mitch and all of the others and then to the audience, "enjoy your concert."

I ran off stage with a smile on my face.

Everything was finally looking up again.

They finished the concert and said goodbye to everyone before coming back stage to start shutting everything down.

"You guys, that was so cute," Kirstie squealed, hugging Mitch and I simultaneously.

"It really was," I said, looking up at Mitch who was a half a foot taller than me.

He chuckled, "Thank you, thank you. I really do try."

"So," I said looking at the agenda that Mario had given me, "There's a few hours before we have to board the plane to Montgomery. Wanna get something to eat?"

"Why would we turn food down?" Avi said, silently judging me.

"Alright, lumberjack, one more sass out of you and you're paying," I glared at him before laughing.

"Actually, C, it would be my pleasure," he bowed to me with a smirk on his face.

I gently pushed his shoulder, "I'll fight you in the street."

"Bring it."

"Fine, but after we eat," I said walking past him while whispering, "Dragons aren't real," in his ear.

He looked at me with a super frown before following me, with the others behind him.

***

We finished the meal, which just ended up being friends chicken despite Scott and Mitch being on a health kick, and started back to the hotel.

"You know, me and you are going to fight before L.A, lumberjack," I said as he was messing with me while we walked. I would laugh and push his arm away and he continued to do it.

"You're all talk and no game, you hedgehog," he laughed at me.

"Hey, don't be rude," I smirked. He went to shove me slightly like he's been doing but I dodged and he stumbled.

I had to stop and catch my breath from laughing so hard.

The looked at us like we were insane and we continued our trek back.

We reached the hotel and their recording-guy-thing was their. They all decided to start arranging a new song called Rose Gold.

It was beautiful. Literally, the chorus is amazing. It's more than likely going to be my favorites, or at least one of them.

The entire time they sang, Mitch was looking at me with a smile on his face.

This was it, the thing I'd been waiting for my whole life.

"I love you, Cressi," he smiled as we got ready to leave.

"I love you too, nerd."

***

A/N; I'm rushing this story so hardcore man wtf

but this is a really cute chapter imho

anyways;  TIME TO DECIDE!!

you should;

Comment any suggestion you have for the story! I'm all about reader input, man.

As always; leave a comment below and vote if you liked it!

Thank you so much for reading, I love ya, and I will see all you dudes in the next chapter!

-ash xx :-)