VI

Everyone helps and we arrange chairs like a two-tier couch and get situated. On the top was, from left to right, Mitch, Kirstie, Me, and then Scott. The bottom was Kevin, Izzy, and then Avi.

Todrick hits record and it just goes.

"Hi, welcome to superfruit. The best show on the Internet. My name issssss... Debra." Scott introduced.

"And my name is Nancy and we're both white soccer moms at a bake sale." Mitch states and everyone laughs. I don't know if I'm quite ready for this or not.

"As you can tell, there are some very interesting people here today. For instance, Todrick is the camera man. But that's as interesting as it gets." Scott jokes and Kirstie gets fake-offended. "Actually this is just or lame band members and also two of my favorite people in the world."

Scott pointed us all out and introduced us to the camera. This is the point when out names would probably be on my the screen.

We get started and it really easy fright off the bat.

The first note of Welcome To The Black Parade comes on and I immediately answer. Everyone looks at me and chuckles. "What? Gerard Way is actually my dad." I laughed.

The next one was some Icelandic song that Mitch got effortlessly. I didn't know he ever listened to that kind of music. It was kind of cute, actually. Wait, no . Back right the fuck back up Cressida. Do not. Whatever you do, don't fucking do it.

I stay focused on the task at hand, destroying evERYONE IN THIS GAME.

It keeps going until everyone except for Scott, Avi, and Mitch. I hear Scott groan as he and the others leave the room. We all have 10 minutes.

I chose to torture Scotts Instagram, Mitch's Snapchat, and Avi's Twitter. Kirstie choses Scotts Snapchat, Avi's Instagram, and Mitch's Instagram. Kevin does the same, and Izzy does the same as me. We all get to it, with as much havoc as we can. On Scotts Instagram, I put a picture of a cookie with the caption 'Not all brownies are orange and Nordic. Sometimes we whistle to the barge.' and tag myself just to spark confusion. On Mitch's Snapchat I just post a random selfie with a completely random filter. I didn't care much when it came to this. And on Avi's Twitter, I just went and followed a ton of fan accounts (and me, obviously) because they don't get enough recognition. And I tweeted at Kanye West 'adopt me..' I'm such a #rebel!!2!2!

The others finish up their jobs and Scott, Mitch, and Avi return. They all look at their accounts and I hear a bunch of unsatisfied groaning and sighing.

"Remember, no deleting them until 24 hours after the video is uploaded! And you actually don't even have to delete them if you don't want to." I laughed. My Instagram feed was blowing up and I couldn't tell why. It was people tagging me on Mitch's account, mainly, but they were coming in so fast I could get to the picture because it was glitching and freezing.

I finally get to it and I, myself, freeze.

On Mitch's Instagram is a picture of me, legitimately captioned 'She's the absolute love of my life 😍😍' and it has me tagged. I swear I actually stop breathing when I feel my heart sink down into my stomach.

I sat completely still and life-less. I had no idea what to do.

I had a high suspicion Kirstie did it considering her and Kevin were the two who got his Instagram and I don't even think Kevin really knows.

All of this made me sick, but I went on. People were very confused. Every comment on every picture was confusion, every tweet was confusion, it was all a mess. We ended the video with a goodbye and set it all up. No all that was left was editing, so they left.

And then we waited.

***
disclaimer; I'm sorry this chapter is so messy and short and terrible but it was kinda just a filler and I wrote it at literally 4 am when I was so tired I basically typed it in my sleep. I will try to make the next few wAY better